💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Camila Appreciation Post

SeasonOfTheWitch

Featured Posts

SeasonOfTheWitch

She’s such a sweet person, idk what y’all have to say :enigma:

And her newest album has some amazing bops. She’s got everything, Talent, Acclaim, Beauty, Success, and Shawn Mendes.

LateToCult

Ma’am, you have about five minutes before the rest of GGD sees this and starts dragging her.

Not Shawn Mendes :laughga: The Romance album is really good, but the stunt she keeps pulling with Shawn has to stop. Like, she’s always aware of the cameras and looks dead-eye straight to them whenever they’re out in public together and it’s just not credible.

Newpolitics

nope:trollga:

A falling star fell from your heart and landed in my eyes I screamed aloud, as it tore through them, and now it's left me blind

HoneyB

Don’t like her at all but I can’t lie I was bopping to Havana the second it came out perhaps she snapped

giphy.gif?cid=4d1e4f29ad04030d8bdeabb4ac

Stream Motivation!:vegas:

💋 𝕊𝕥𝕖𝕡 𝕐𝕒 ℂ𝕠𝕠𝕜𝕚𝕖𝕤 𝕌𝕡💋🍪

KleinGa
12 minutes ago, Talenti said:

Don’t like her at all but I can’t lie I was bopping to Havana the second it came out perhaps she snapped

giphy.gif?cid=4d1e4f29ad04030d8bdeabb4ac

Stream Motivation!:vegas:

Normani > Camilla 

That is just the facts

letsgetdirrty

She’s only big because of payola I think. Normani >>>>>

Xtina | Gaga | Britney | Madonna | Beyoncé | Janet | Ciara | Ashanti | Brandy | Monica | Paula | Jessica

adamsenigma

She's boring, her voice is ANNOYING, she's literally an industry plant... She has a good marketing team behind her tho

2School4Cool

I think she’s incredibly talented, she’s a great performer, I thoroughly enjoy her music, and the new album’s fantastic! Plus she’s such a lovable person!!

See The Best In Everyone

Archived