💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Gaga and Beyonce

BlingNotTheMusic

Featured Posts

BlingNotTheMusic

The trope of pitting women against each other aside, can we look at a comparison between the two Queens' releases over the last decade?

Gaga in bold    Beyonce in italics

2019:  Beyonce - HOMECOMING: THE LIVE ALBUM + documentary, The Lion King: The Gift + The Lion King movie

2018: A Star Is Born + movie, Joanne (piano), Your Song, I Want Your Love, Don't Let Me Be Misunderstood,  EVERYTHING IS LOVE

2017: The Cure + Gaga: 5F2, Find Yourself (w/ Lukas Nelson), Perfect (w/ Ed Sheeran)

2016: Joanne, Lemonade + visual album

2015: Til It Happens To YouCrazy In Love (remix)

2014: Cheek to Cheek, Winter Wonderland, On The Run Tour Live , Mrs. Carter Show World Tour

2013: ARTPOP BEYONCE + visual album, Live in Atlantic City, Life Is But A Dream 

2012: 🦗

2011:   Born This Way, A Very Gaga Holiday, The Monster Ball HBO, 4, Live at Roseland: Elements of 4

2010: I Am...World Tour

*if I have left anything out, please comment and I will add. I'm including studio albums, live albums, visual albums, soundtracks, tv broadcasted concerts now available for purchase, official documentaries, and movies ONLY

**Keep in mind that as a SOLO artist, Beyonce only has 5 years on Gaga as she released her first solo record in 2003. 

So in 10 years, both have the following:

Gaga:  4 studio albums, 1 soundtrack, 1 documentary, 1 concert special, 1 film, a holiday special/EP and various collaborations/covers. 

Beyonce: 4 studio albums, 2 of which are visual, 1 soundtrack, 6 live album/concert specials, 2 documentaries, and 1 film (animated).

So these are the facts. Again, let me know if I'm leaving anything out. Their releases aren't THAT vastly different. But don't you think it's time for a visual album from Gaga? Don't you think it's time for a live album/special from Gaga? What awaits us with the LG6 release?!

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply
teawhore
1 minute ago, ice bear said:

2012 was not it for the gays

Electra Heart, Born to Die, The Abbey Road Sessions, Teenage Dream the Complete Confection, Unapologetic, Roman Reloaded just wanna talk

♡ nyc ♡

BlingNotTheMusic
1 minute ago, KleinGa said:

I'm sorry but what was the point behind this post? :selena:

Just trying to spark some conversation other than:

"We Hate HL"

"Where's LG6"

"Billie cancelled"

"Liam cancelled"

"Is Shawn Mendez a Hunty"

"Gaga's voice is..."

Etc

:trollga:

PACGAGA

Gaga: 2011, 2015, 2018

Beyonce: The rest...

lemme leave for the day before I get quoted the house down.... :gum:

Newpolitics
2 minutes ago, ice bear said:

2012 was not it for the gays

well rihanna was smashing hits and carley rae jepsen call me baby was in every gay club back then

not to forget kelly clarkson release her iconic bop what doesnt kill u make you stronger

i don't know what are u talking about :triggered: 

A falling star fell from your heart and landed in my eyes I screamed aloud, as it tore through them, and now it's left me blind

nenhures

Honestly they've both accomplished so much in the past 10 years, it's incredible. We stan two talented and hardworking ladies.

Also, let's not forget about the gem that is this song from 2017 featuring Gaga

BlingNotTheMusic
1 minute ago, nenhures said:

Honestly they've both accomplished so much in the past 10 years, it's incredible. We stan two talented and hardworking ladies.

Also, let's not forget about the gem that is this song from 2017 featuring Gaga

LOOOOVE this song!!!

BlingNotTheMusic
Just now, Doot said:

You forgot American Horror Story. 

Only including music-related tv and film :kara:

Just now, teawhore said:

Electra Heart, Born to Die, The Abbey Road Sessions, Teenage Dream the Complete Confection, Unapologetic, Roman Reloaded just wanna talk

all right all right 2012 was not it for little monsters and the beyhive, better? :messga:

not you reminding me of born to die 

ice heard one side from above

HoneyB

We’ve been long overdue for a visual album from Ms. Stefanigiphy.gif?cid=4d1e4f29c8c486051cf6bcc684

She of all people would know how to do it.

Ugh it’s so satisfying seeing my faves being so legendary:whitney: now THATS what you call a career :whitney:

And they’re still relevant wow imagine that:bon:  the talentry is too much it brings tears to my eyes whew

giphy.gif?cid=4d1e4f29c8c486051cf6bcc684

💋 𝕊𝕥𝕖𝕡 𝕐𝕒 ℂ𝕠𝕠𝕜𝕚𝕖𝕤 𝕌𝕡💋🍪

Archived