💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Gaga and Beyonce

BlingNotTheMusic

Featured Posts

KingRedd

I love them. I hate when they get compared by both fanbases. I can’t wait until they collaborate again I mean at this point is cruel and disgusting that they’d do this to us and never collaborate or perform the collaboration  lol. 

May I Read You? 😎

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply
BlingNotTheMusic
4 minutes ago, KingRedd said:

I mean at this point is cruel and disgusting that they’d do this to us and never collaborate or perform the collaboration  lol. 

My thoughts exactly!

I know their schedules are insane but you would think they would collab again after all these years. They could literally rule the world :trollga:

Edit: I would love a disco-infused house/electronic bop ala Beyonce's "One Night Only" for a collab between them. 

Suspiria
1 hour ago, Newpolitics said:

well rihanna was smashing hits and carley rae jepsen call me baby was in every gay club back then

not to forget kelly clarkson release her iconic bop what doesnt kill u make you stronger

i don't know what are u talking about :triggered: 

What doesn't kill you makes you stronger is from 2012? Whatt??:saladga: i always thought it was from like 2004... my mind has been blown.

I am not a beyonce fan but i noticed you did not include the remix of mi gente. Don’t know if it charted of anything, but it played a lot on the radio in my city!

Archived