💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Lady Gaga on Pope's views on homosexuality

Americano

Featured Posts

Americano

Lady-Gaga-Nikos-930620_scalewidth_630.jpg

“What the pope thinks of being gay does not matter. It doesn't matter to the world. It matters to the people who like the pope and follow the pope. It's not a reflection of all Christians. It is not a reflection of all religious people. It's a point of view of one person,†Lady Gaga said.

“And to all the gay people here. May you live and love each other until the end of time. And I hope you will have the human right to breed as an entirely equal, valuable and special member of society.â€

Lady Gaga also discussed her tour and fragrance.

Source: Europe1 Interview *Translated*

http://www.europe1.f...e-pape-1249289/

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

well, it IS what a lot of christians believe, even the protestant ones. if they are to follow the bible as the truth and word of god then they are absolutely within reason to be against gay marriage. i really dislike when people try to define what a real christian is. if a christian is a follower of christ then a christian is a supporter of hell which is probably the most immoral, damaging ideology ever. the problem isn't the pope, it goes deeper than that.

well, it IS what a lot of christians believe, even the protestant ones. if they are to follow the bible as the truth and word of god then they are absolutely within reason to be against gay marriage. i really dislike when people try to define what a real christian is. if a christian is a follower of christ then a christian is a supporter of hell, which is jesus' invention! probably the most immoral, damaging ideology ever. the problem isn't the pope, it goes deeper than that.

well, IA, the problem is within religion and not with the pope or anyone especific, but I feel like religion is slowly dying out.

OMG I thought she she was criticizing the pope for being pro gay This makes sense now. :smh:

"They have as much in common as dinosaurs and goldfish: the cracker kind!" - Penelope Garcia

well, it IS what a lot of christians believe, even the protestant ones. if they are to follow the bible as the truth and word of god then they are absolutely within reason to be against gay marriage. i really dislike when people try to define what a real christian is. if a christian is a follower of christ then a christian is a supporter of hell which is probably the most immoral, damaging ideology ever. the problem isn't the pope, it goes deeper than that.

It's sad how you people love to quote the bible on gay marriage.. when it doesn't say in clear print anywhere on the bible that a man and a man is a sin..

It's sad how you people love to quote the bible on gay marriage.. when it doesn't say in clear print anywhere on the bible that a man and a man is a sin..

how is it sad? i've read it in the bible with my own eyes.

"If a man lies with a man as one lies with a woman, both of them have done what is detestable. They must be put to death; their blood will be on their own heads."

is that supposed to be metaphorical or what?

http://bible.cc/leviticus/20-13.htm here's a bunch of translations, which all seem to say the same thing. am i missing something?

Archived