💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Lady Gaga on Pope's views on homosexuality

Americano

Featured Posts

Neight Shayde

I remember when I watched the BTW ball, she clearly stated "I respect your religion"... so is her statement, in any way, a disrespect to the catholic community? it's not a rhetorical question, i'm really confused :confused:

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Taylor Monster

Man the pope can't catch a break

From accidentally blessing gay **** stars dressed as priest for their new video to a worldwide pop star bashing him

:laughga:

TSUNAMI

Jesus loves EVERYBODY!

Jesus died for our sins.

Next topic... Pedophilia in church. Oh we cant talk about that cuz Pope says its a lie.

I so hope that it eventually turn up that Jesus was gay

I'm all for gay marriage, but I'm so sick of hearing Gaga talk about it. That's all I'm going to say

And Im sick of not having a normal, free life cuz noone speaks about that like Gaga is!

Jesus loves EVERYBODY!

Jesus died for our sins.

Next topic... Pedophilia in church. Oh we cant talk about that cuz Pope says its a lie.

I so hope that it eventually turn up that Jesus was gay

And Im sick of not having a normal, free life cuz noone speaks about that like Gaga is!

And marriage is what's keeping you from having a normal life? Your life is normal. And I feel like its talked about a lot by many people, Gaga just talks about more and you only notice Gaga because you follow her so closely.

EDIT:

You know what? I'm just going to stop dancing around it and say what I want.

You are all just so butthurt. You act like your s-xuality controls every aspect of your life. It doesn't. You live and do what everyone else does. I think gays that complain as much as they do are so ****ing full of themselves. Get over it. It's going happen, just stop whining.

Honestly, how many times has Gaga given this same ****ing speech? And everytime you all go ape**** with joy that "finally someone is speaking out". SO many people speak out about this. It's not just Gaga. And you all seem to not realize that.

TSUNAMI

And marriage is what's keeping you from having a normal life? Your life is normal. And I feel like its talked about a lot by many people, Gaga just talks about more and you only notice Gaga because you follow her so closely.

EDIT:

You are all just so butthurt. You act like your s-xuality controls every aspect of your life. It doesn't. You live and do what everyone else does. I think gays that complain as much as they do are so ****ing full of themselves. Get over it. It's going happen, just stop whining.

Honestly, how many times has Gaga given this same ****ing speech? And everytime you all go ape**** with joy that "finally someone is speaking out". SO many people speak out about this. It's not just Gaga. And you all seem to not realize that.

If you would live in my city, in my enviorment you would of know what im talking about!

My s-xuality doesent controll my life, cuz nobody knows about it. But Gay marrige isnt just a marrige its a huge sign “GAYS ARE NORMAL PEOPLE“.

So next time you say something like that imagine how is not to live in enviorment full of apccetance and where you could get skined alive.

I was not beaten just once.

I was not humiliated just once.

I was not cheaten just once.

And certainly I do not have any friends left. I was alone in high school, after my parents heard it I WAS ON THE****ING STREET!

So dont think your pretty life fits mine, cuz it dont! Im proud of who I am, and I wouldnt change a thing, but I deserve a freedom, I deserve a loan to buy a home, and I deserve to raise a child with my partner!

And yeah, even in my country Gaga makes it a bit down embarassing to be gay.

Im sorry but this is how I feel

I remember when I watched the BTW ball, she clearly stated "I respect your religion"... so is her statement, in any way, a disrespect to the catholic community? it's not a rhetorical question, i'm really confused :confused:

She respects that people have differing spiritual and religious beliefs concerning God or gods, but she does not respect beliefs that infringe upon the freedom and rights of another human being.

well, it IS what a lot of christians believe, even the protestant ones. if they are to follow the bible as the truth and word of god then they are absolutely within reason to be against gay marriage. i really dislike when people try to define what a real christian is. if a christian is a follower of christ then a christian is a supporter of hell which is probably the most immoral, damaging ideology ever. the problem isn't the pope, it goes deeper than that.

I agree with you, it's not fair to write off stupid religious ideologies as extreme or not followed by real Christians. It bugs me how Christian is used as a synonym for good. "Oh he's doing something bad, he must not be a real christian."

BUT

Yes it is stupid that people take the pope as the voice of god on earth and it should not be, but ask yourself then if the pope can't actually communicate with his god, who can?

She respects that people have differing spiritual and religious beliefs concerning God or gods, but she does not respect beliefs that infringe upon the freedom and rights of another human being.

Well said :clap:

EDIT:

Wow. Well, for one, as much as I disagree with society's belief that marriage is a necessary part of life, the fact is that marriage is very important to a lot of people. Mentally, because it's a symbol of intense love for another person, financially/medically, because married people get financial benefits, and for a bunch of other emotional/logistical reasons.

Gay marriage is going to happen, but it's going to happen because people are "whining" about it. It's been hard enough just to get it going, and in Minnesota there's going to be a vote taking place to amend the Minnesota Constitution to not allow sames-x marriages. People are going out of their way to ensure that homos-xuals have NO chance of being recognized as a married couple here.

So you know what? We're going to complain.

Are you straight? I'm sorry if you are not and I'm assuming wrong, but the last thing I'll say in this post is directed at you under the assumption that you're straight:

When you are at risk for being bullied for your s-xual orientation, when people hold up signs and yell about how you're a "fag" and how God "hates" you, when people of your s-xual orientation are kicked out of their homes by their parents for who they love, when the government is trying to make sure that YOU don't have the same rights as everyone else, THEN you can sit here and complain about people you think are "whining."

But until you know what it feels like to be cast aside for who you're attracted to, until you know what it's like to live in a world where people like you are KILLED overseas for their s-xual orientation, until you know what it's like to NOT be granted the same rights as everyone else because of society's ignorance and illegitimate hate for who you are in love with, then I suggest you stop turning the Gay people into the "whiners" because they have EVERY RIGHT to be angry at the way things are for them.

TSUNAMI

Wow. Well, for one, as much as I disagree with society's belief that marriage is a necessary part of life, the fact is that marriage is very important to a lot of people. Mentally, because it's a symbol of intense love for another person, financially/medically, because married people get financial benefits, and for a bunch of other emotional/logistical reasons.

Gay marriage is going to happen, but it's going to happen because people are "whining" about it. It's been hard enough just to get it going, and in Minnesota there's going to be a vote taking place to amend the Minnesota Constitution to not allow sames-x marriages. People are going out of their way to ensure that homos-xuals have NO chance of being recognized as a married couple here.

So you know what? We're going to complain.

Are you straight? I'm sorry if you are not and I'm assuming wrong, but the last thing I'll say in this post is directed at you under the assumption that you're straight:

When you are at risk for being bullied for your s-xual orientation, when people hold up signs and yell about how you're a "fag" and how God "hates" you, when people of your s-xual orientation are kicked out of their homes by their parents for who they love, when the government is trying to make sure that YOU don't have the same rights as everyone else, THEN you can sit here and complain about people you think are "whining."

But until you know what it feels like to be cast aside for who you're attracted to, until you know what it's like to live in a world where people like you are KILLED overseas for their s-xual orientation, until you know what it's like to NOT be granted the same rights as everyone else because of society's ignorance and illegitimate hate for who you are in love with, then I suggest you stop turning the Gay people into the "whiners" because they have EVERY RIGHT to be angry at the way things are for them.

thank you, friend (L)

Archived