đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Lady Gaga on Pope's views on homosexuality

Americano

Featured Posts

Aww, I liked the original title. :P Frankly, I think we should treat this just as if she were commenting on Madonna, instead.

"Gaga shades the Pope. Drags Vatican's conservative beliefs."

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply
gagaisitalian

I'd class it as controversial because she's speaking out about somebody who's the leader of billions of people, so chances are, she's going to be slated for this :P

I doubt she gives a ****, which is amazing.

I actually love when Gaga "attacks" political or religious figures. I think it proves that she isn't standing up for equality just for publicity (seeing as she knows it could become bad publicity).

A lot of y'all are acting as if this is her first time opening up about gay equality.

It's good to see Gaga speak about controversial topics again, rather than "princess high".

Yeah I feel like this is nothing new

"She's wrong. But whatever."

"Very controversial opinion."

The replies just weren't what I expected. :sweat:

in explicit reference to the pope, it could be seen as controversial, yes.

Yeah I feel like this is nothing new

it's the first time she speaks directly about the Pope. I think it's something big, because this guy is a big leader with many followers.

She's wrong, but whatever.

If you're going to say such an instantly provoking thing, you should at least clarify why you feel that way..

it's the first time she speaks directly about the Pope. I think it's something big, because this guy is a big leader with many followers.

Maybe it was the first time she was directly asked about the pope?

Maybe it was the first time she was directly asked about the pope?

it doesn't matter. she is minimizing his authority to an "opinion". A lot of of Catholics still think that his opinion is "holy" sent directly from God himself.

it doesn't matter. she is minimizing his authority to an "opinion". A lot of of Catholics still think that his opinion is "holy" sent directly from God himself.

And according to the Bible, the pope has no more authority than you or me, so Gaga was spot on!

Well did we expect her to agree with it? :usrs:

she did say in that one gagavision "we really believe in god at my show, i went to catholic school for 13 years!" which suggest she has some sympathy for the religion.

CrownClown

how is it sad? i've read it in the bible with my own eyes.

"If a man lies with a man as one lies with a woman, both of them have done what is detestable. They must be put to death; their blood will be on their own heads."

is that supposed to be metaphorical or what?

http://bible.cc/leviticus/20-13.htm here's a bunch of translations, which all seem to say the same thing. am i missing something?

Well in the bible (Leviticus 11 10) there is even written that is a sin to eat seafood, but as we all can see everyone (even the Pope) eats them

I think that is not important to follow step by step everything written in the Bible. For me God is something completely apart of the Bible.

Just follow your heart and believe in what you think it's right. :)

And according to the Bible, the pope has no more authority than you or me, so Gaga was spot on!

Right! :)

well, it IS what a lot of christians believe, even the protestant ones. if they are to follow the bible as the truth and word of god then they are absolutely within reason to be against gay marriage. i really dislike when people try to define what a real christian is. if a christian is a follower of christ then a christian is a supporter of hell which is probably the most immoral, damaging ideology ever. the problem isn't the pope, it goes deeper than that.

SPILL THAT TEA :tea:

Religion has been and is still one of the main reasons people fight. It's not just the pope, but according to many, he is the one to spread his interpretation of the bible amongst his followers which is stupid.

GaGa should kill the b---h.

pink sushi

she did say in that one gagavision "we really believe in god at my show, i went to catholic school for 13 years!" which suggest she has some sympathy for the religion.

True, but she has always made it more than clear that she supports gay marriage 110%.

Archived