Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Lady Gaga on Pope's views on homosexuality

Americano

Featured Posts

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well it's refreshing to hear a current pop star speak out against such a huge religious figure.

she could have been more scathing (for example on his stance on contraception; something she advocates, something he condemns) but it is indeed refreshing.

Americano

she could have been more scathing (for example on his stance on contraception; something she advocates, something he condemns) but it is indeed refreshing.

To her credit, questioning the Pope's influence or stature in the church is already quite harsh from their perspective.

To her credit, questioning the Pope's influence or stature in the church is already quite harsh from their perspective.

yeah, it's harsh mainly because he's not just one person, he's the head of the catholic church (over a billion members) and has commanding religious power, so his statements are not just one person's opinion, they are religious dogmas. it's probably going to offend a lot of people (but too bad).

God I wish the interview wasn't so badly dubbed. It makes her sound so soporific.

Unfortunatly she's wrong the Pope's opinion is the opinion of a lot of Christians. I can't wait for the full interview.

gagaisitalian

A lot of y'all are acting as if this is her first time opening up about gay equality.

It's good to see Gaga speak about controversial topics again, rather than "princess high". :toofunny:

can you please change the title. it is very flaimbaty. she is not insulting or slamming the Pope. She is disagreeing with his stance.

Nowhere in the thread title does it indicate that she's slamming him. She's slamming (as stated) his stance on homos-xuality.

A lot of y'all are acting as if this is her first time opening up about gay equality.

who's acting like that :huh:

gagaisitalian

who's acting like that :huh:

"She's wrong. But whatever."

"Very controversial opinion."

The replies just weren't what I expected. :sweat:

changed the title since she didn't really "slam" him. :)

than you Kayla and Americano. and I agree and I am happy for her that she has the balls to stand up to the Pope.

"She's wrong. But whatever."

"Very controversial opinion."

The replies just weren't what I expected. :sweat:

I'd class it as controversial because she's speaking out about somebody who's the leader of billions of people, so chances are, she's going to be slated for this :P

I doubt she gives a ****, which is amazing.

Archived