Gypsy should've had a key change

DC

Featured Posts

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply
PartySick
46 minutes ago, fkaaura said:

the REAL conversation we should be having is that Gypsy needs to replace Shallow as the Enigma closer and should've been it since day one..

A three song mashup for the encore :lolly:

Shallow first then move Million Reasons after Shallow instead of Alejandro and have Million Reasons transition into Gypsy since they have similar chords and context :ally:

đź–¤

3 minutes ago, PartySick said:

A three song mashup for the encore :lolly:

Shallow first then move Million Reasons after Shallow instead of Alejandro and have Million Reasons transition into Gypsy since they have similar chords and context :ally:

Ok, yes! But let’s keep Alejandro, I already made a bunch of progress on my edit :laughga:

Nikolai Barrow

You're actually so right. When the key change hit it did something to my heart :diane:it's literally the perfect song for it too!

crisTEAne

she'd broke her vocal cords after singing this live, tho :selena:  but i like it, ngl :bradley: 

if you hurt taylor swift, i'll hurt you back

PartySick
1 hour ago, ProjectJoanne said:

Ok, yes! But let’s keep Alejandro, I already made a bunch of progress on my edit :laughga:

I meant move Million Reasons to after Shallow instead of having it after Alejandro :sweat:

Also, share your edit :triggered:

đź–¤

20 minutes ago, PartySick said:

I meant move Million Reasons to after Shallow instead of having it after Alejandro :sweat:

Also, share your edit :triggered:

I didn’t make it yet :laughga:

derpmonster

Honestly might be a bit much since it's already a very produced song and I love it the way it is. I'll listen to the different one and let you know what I think.

Also the chorus has some sustained high notes, so with a higher key at the end it would've been another Shallow situation :laughga: Considering Gypsy was the encore at the AuntRAVE :firega:

Check out iTunes data & graphs at CHARTPOP.live

derpmonster
2 hours ago, t e a said:

she'd broke her vocal cords after singing this live, tho :selena:  but i like it, ngl :bradley: 

Sis what :toofunny:

Come on @t e a I expect more intelligent things from you :kiss:

also, she nails this song live. At least used to. Hats off to her vocals during the ARTPOP era despite everything. good sis gaga if you're reading this, drink some water, delete the smoke and vape file, and remember and rehearse with the amazing technique you know. 

PartySick
1 hour ago, derpmonster said:

Considering Gypsy was the encore at the AuntRAVE :firega:

I think you're confused :huh:

The auntRAVE's encore was Million Reasons :huntyga:

đź–¤

Smother Em Eh

I love this. Gypsy is a great song but don’t come for me..... but I find it somewhat generic. I feel like it is missing something. 

Get Applause & G.U.Y to 1B views!

sillynate

You ain’t been blessed until you listen to the acapella and hear all the background vocals (same for the whole album tbh [well just the songs with official acapellas]) 

I find myself singing the background vocals of a lot of ARTPOP songs tbh. Venus, G.U.Y., DWUW :ph34r: it’s so heavenly at the bridge and prechorus, ARTPOP, MJH, Gypsy and Applause :giveup:

derpmonster
1 hour ago, PartySick said:

I think you're confused :huh:

The auntRAVE's encore was Million Reasons :huntyga:

I was joking :selena:

I knew it was artRAVE but don't forget the spirit of Joanne was in ha throughout :ally:

Archived