Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
throwback

On This Day - Narnia Throwback

Newpolitics

Featured Posts

Newpolitics

the iconic movie  The Chronicles of Narnia: The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe  was released in both Europe and North America of the first of the series of narnia to positive reviews and was highly successful at the box office grossing more than $745 million worldwide, making it 2005's third most successful film. It won the 2005 Academy Award for Best Makeup and various other awards and became an iconic childhood movie and a staple in pop culture  . This movie was based of the novel of the same name by author C.S.Lewis.When was the first time you watched this movie and how did u feel about it?:vegas:

220px-The_Chronicles_of_Narnia_-_The_Lio Narnia_2012_620_385_80_c1.jpg f69b25df525adcd57ddb7427f64695e4.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg   images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTfKWZQ8VYDp3nAstuat3W

A falling star fell from your heart and landed in my eyes I screamed aloud, as it tore through them, and now it's left me blind

Newpolitics

the trailer of this movie

A falling star fell from your heart and landed in my eyes I screamed aloud, as it tore through them, and now it's left me blind

Newpolitics

ugh this movie literally represented my entire childhood :bradley:. i remember grewing up reading both the narnia books and the movies as well . if only the series continued after the voyage of the dawn of dawn threader . i am stilling waiting for silver chair to receive its justice  :bradley:

BuddyDoodle

I was 2 or 3 years old when I first saw it. The only scene I actually remember from the first few times I watched it was when the little girl walked into the closet, and found the satyr guy in the wintery forest :heart:

Newpolitics
Just now, BuddyDoodle said:

I was 2 or 3 years old when I first saw it. The only scene I actually remember from the first few times I watched it was when the little girl walked into the closet, and found the satyr guy in the wintery forest :heart:

wow u must be really young then

i remember this movie debuted when i was around 5 years old and i think i watched it around when i was six i guess

its such an iconic and enchanting movie . like even if i watch it now i,ll still have an amazing time:queenga:

• CyanLights changed the title to On This Day - Narnia Throwback
Newpolitics

a vintage interview of  Jun 16, 2006 where the actors talk and discuss about the success and impact of the movie

JazzGa

I was a preteen when this came out, like 13. I had already read the book (  nerd.png)
 so I was most excited to see it come to life, yet disappointed because it wasn't how I pictured. :air: I and some other cringey nerd girls in the deviantART community had a crush on Mr Tumnus and did not appreciate him being cast so un-sexily :air: He was supposed to be CHISELED :crossed:

God created Adam and Eve, but Gọdga collabed with Brian🎺 and Steve🎷

Newpolitics

who can forget its music

Antichrist

they filmed parts of Caspian in my country :giveup:

gosh i wish there were more Narnia movies, i heard netflix was in talks to produce series, anyone knows anything about that? 

Newpolitics
28 minutes ago, Antichrist said:

they filmed parts of Caspian in my country :giveup:

gosh i wish there were more Narnia movies, i heard netflix was in talks to produce series, anyone knows anything about that? 

really is this true

amazing if it is 

also where did they film tho?

Newpolitics

well this thread flopped :messga:

Archived