Billie shades Jimmy Kimmel for "trying to make her look stupid on TV"

Chickens in Malibu

Featured Posts

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Regina George
4 minutes ago, nenhures said:

I wasn't talking about you, I'm not following this topic closely. I'm talking about the men I see on social media and this very forum who are constantly mysogynistic and pretend they're not because they stan a woman or two and that makes them immune to problematic behavior somehow.

Sorry I quoted you! I thought you were indirectly talking about me.. 

nenhures
4 minutes ago, ReginaGeorge said:

Sorry I quoted you! I thought you were indirectly talking about me.. 

Don't worry about it, it's all good!

HotLikeMexico
29 minutes ago, KaGOATrl said:

guitarist from Van Helsing said the last album he purchased was in 1986 and he is unfamiliar with Radiohead, Metalica, and Guns n Roses....  that isnt shade and neither is whatever billie said. 

I didn’t even know that Vampire Slayer played guitar. 

Newpolitics

i love you guys

lady gaga hugging GIF

were family right?

A falling star fell from your heart and landed in my eyes I screamed aloud, as it tore through them, and now it's left me blind

Antichrist
18 minutes ago, ReginaGeorge said:

I’m a ****ing female. What are you talking about? O.o Don’t make this into something that it’s not. I said she shouldn’t speak about this because it’ll damage her career, not because she’s a woman. 

which is exactly why she's saying what she's saying on TV, she doesn't want to be ridiculed.

ironic, right? :awkney:

Regina George
27 minutes ago, Antichrist said:

which is exactly why she's saying what she's saying on TV, she doesn't want to be ridiculed.

ironic, right? :awkney:

But who's making what she said into something that it's not? I only said '' she's doing too much I feel like the backlash is coming in the future''.. Why are you so mad about what I said? I said nothing wrong about her in particular. 

Anderson123
39 minutes ago, HotLikeMexico said:

How do you not know Van Halen tho...

Dude she’s 17. Nobody’s born knowing all of pop culture. We still have people today who don’t know that Madonna’s Hung Up samples ABBA’s Gimme song. She’s kinda right to feel that way though. Jimmy was naming all of the 1984 stuff to see if she knew and of course she didn’t know all of them. I know what it feels like to have older people try to humiliate you for not knowing “basic stuff” and it’s annoying, now imagine that on TV with people laughing. 

HotLikeMexico
52 minutes ago, Alan123 said:

Dude she’s 17. Nobody’s born knowing all of pop culture. We still have people today who don’t know that Madonna’s Hung Up samples ABBA’s Gimme song. She’s kinda right to feel that way though. Jimmy was naming all of the 1984 stuff to see if she knew and of course she didn’t know all of them. I know what it feels like to have older people try to humiliate you for not knowing “basic stuff” and it’s annoying, now imagine that on TV with people laughing. 

I mean yeah. That’s fair. It would be embarrassing.  

she’s been coming off as very arrogant and pretentious as of recent. More so in other things, not just music. And from personal experience, people that I know who come off that way always act like they are all knowing and then turns out they are just full of ****. That’s why I found it more funny than anything. Yeah it’s kinda mean but It’s not much deeper than that. 

However, I’m sorry about your personal experience. That’s really shitty that someone made you feel that way.

He didn't really plan to make her stupid. He just started listing things from 1984. The fact she didn't know Van Halen (and also Run DMC) is quite embarrassing for a musician to be honest.

Having said that, after the first 3-4  "no's", it was obvious she was getting kind of upset and embarrassed, and he should have moved on. Instead he kept going and going. That wasn't fair on his part.

Archived