💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Billie shades Jimmy Kimmel for "trying to make her look stupid on TV"

Chickens in Malibu

Featured Posts

ItWasntLaauv

LOL, I’m sure it wasn’t legit shade, but I don’t like Jimmy Kimmel anyway, so whether it was or not, idc hehe. :vegas:

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Chesescake
16 hours ago, Steve Harrington said:

STREAM EVERYTHING I WANTED! 

Nah I prefer xanny.

Helxig

I think she just means in general. All of us can relate that being mocked as a teenager about your age in front of people is the worst thing. And she just isn't made fun of for her age at the family dinner, in front of her aunty and grandma, it's on national TV/the internet.

If your guest is a talented and popular singer/sonwriter at an early age and you have them on your TV show you should be talking about their work, not shaming them for being young and not knowing about old music.

I'll be myself until they fƫcking close the coffin.

Quartz

It's about being graceful about it. She seems very insecure underneath all the 'I don't care' attitude she tries to portray. It's not working, though. Her sound was cute, I have to admit; but, her personality is starting to turn me off.

Inside, we are really made the same. 🕊

Glamourpuss
9 minutes ago, mmkay said:

She reminds me of this bitch
310?cb=20170603080526

I saw her performance once, it was horrible.

Kelly Osbourne? No way. She was always so scathing with the things she said. Billie seems to be a much nicer person. 

Her attitude effin sucks. 

Dont give me the 17 year old excuse, she’s almost 18. She’s just a pretentious asshole who grew up spoiled and privileged and thinks she’s too cool for school.

I was 17 and I wasn’t a jerk

BYE

monketsharona
20 hours ago, ReginaGeorge said:

At this point she’s doing too much and I can see a possible backlash in the future. 

That's exactly what I think it will happen.

littlepotter
20 hours ago, ReginaGeorge said:

At this point she’s doing too much and I can see a possible backlash in the future. 

I'm screaming, a girl joking about looking dumb on TV is 'doing too much'.

can we just stop making billie threads on ggd because y'all clearly look for any stupid reason to hate on her

chaeri pls

Ugh I really am done with American “talk shows”, like, every single one of them is trash, even Ellen these days

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

Sickness

Y’all are using “pretentious” and “takes herself too seriously” against her... glass houses pleaseeeee 

Bizcochito
21 hours ago, Bambino said:

She keeps asking for it

giphy.gif

Why? for speaking her mind and stand against grown men who try to bring her down?  

Regina George
29 minutes ago, littlepotter said:

I'm screaming, a girl joking about looking dumb on TV is 'doing too much'.

can we just stop making billie threads on ggd because y'all clearly look for any stupid reason to hate on her

No one’s hating on her. She comes of as pretentious by saying this just like Gaga did in 2013. She is not some artistic revelation she thinks she is. Saying this and having this “IDGAF” attitude won’t work in her favor. Tabloids and media in general doesn’t appreciate artists that are pretentious and soon enough she will experience the backlash. You need to stop protecting her in every thread and be objective for a change. 

Archived