Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Billie shades Jimmy Kimmel for "trying to make her look stupid on TV"

Chickens in Malibu

Featured Posts

1 minute ago, Glamourpuss said:

I'm guessing it's the fact it lead to people mocking her for it. 

Yeah but I dont think thats what Kimmel wanted. I dont even think people attacked her for it. Its just some twitter users and the Media uses that to clickbait. 

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply
elijahfan
3 minutes ago, Lord Temptation said:

It’s not the media, it’s people in general who are laughing at her inability to laugh at herself. Lighten up gurl. We’re trying to laugh WITH you, not AT YOU. Don’t be defensive about every little thing, especially when a seasoned comedian host is trying to have some laughs with you. You’re NOT being attacked.

You don't know what's going on in her life or in her head. Her job is to make music, not to indulge in silly jokes if she's not in the mood. We're asking so much of our entertainers nowadays... and for ****'s sake, once again, she's 17, let her be.

Taylor Swift is already the goddess of victimization and high priestess of self pity. We don't need a new one.:vegas:

Luke78619

Do you guys actually know what shade is, if that’s shade then Jimmy will be sunburnt :poot: (sounded funnier in my head)

13 minutes ago, Gagaloo92 said:

Pretty sure doing research and reading up on things to be informed isn't so hard, especially in 2019 when all the information in the world is at your finger tips. 

But do you to make excuses for your ignorance I guess. sipping kermit the frog GIF

How is it ignorant to not know who Van Halen is? :green: never known someone to search Van Halen on google for the purpose of being well informed in 2019 :green:

insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote

Glamourpuss
6 minutes ago, Faysalaaa said:

Yeah but I dont think thats what Kimmel wanted. I dont even think people attacked her for it. Its just some twitter users and the Media uses that to clickbait. 

I'm guessing she took it personally because when you're young your self image means alot to you and you care about how you are perceived. As you get older you learn to lighten up and not be so serious. 

PartySick
20 minutes ago, ReginaGeorge said:

At this point she’s doing too much and I can see a possible backlash in the future. 

Gaga kind of had to learn the same lesson though, right?

Remember her attitude on sh*t talkers even as late as the ARTPOP era? Calling Madonna a c*nt at the BTWB, slamming those people in Cake, the tweets to promo DWUW (even if she did have something deeper to say there), and I'm sure there's more.

She had to be humbled by a bit of backlash and learn to let the garbage roll right past her because it's not important. She had to mature.

I think we should give Billie the chance to learn that same lesson :shrug: she'll either learn it or spend so long fighting off stupid sh*t that her career and image will suffer for it.

🖤

PoshLife
1 minute ago, PartySick said:

Gaga kind of had to learn the same lesson though, right?

Remember her attitude on sh*t talkers even as late as the ARTPOP era? Calling Madonna a c*nt at the BTWB, slamming those people in Cake, the tweets to promo DWUW (even if she did have something deeper to say there), and I'm sure there's more.

She had to be humbled by a bit of backlash and learn to let the garbage roll right past her because it's not important. She had to mature.

I think we should give Billie the chance to learn that same lesson :shrug: she'll either learn it or spend so long fighting off stupid sh*t that her career and image will suffer for it.

Lorde had a very similar experience earlier in her stardom. She used to criticize pop girls like Selena Gomez et al quite frequently, and eventually it got to the point where it was affecting how people felt about her - nobody wants to root for the mean girl. So she issued a mea culpa and has largely stayed away from commenting negatively on other people's music (as far as I'm aware) since then.

But the thing is, there does need to be some backlash for Billie, or anyone else, to learn that lesson - otherwise they learn that they can get away with it. 

Gagaloo911
5 minutes ago, monster78619 said:

Do you guys actually know what shade is, if that’s shade then Jimmy will be sunburnt :poot: (sounded funnier in my head)

How is it ignorant to not know who Van Halen is? :green: never known someone to search Van Halen on google for the purpose of being well informed in 2019 :green:

I'm referring to her ignorance and attitude about not being informed about things overall, not on the van Halen thing specifically. 

It's one thing to not be aware about one question. But when it becomes a pattern that shows not only are you ignorant, but not even interested in learning or growing, or learning about what you don't know, that's a problem. 

9 minutes ago, Glamourpuss said:

I'm guessing she took it personally because when you're young your self image means alot to you and you care about how you are perceived. As you get older you learn to lighten up and not be so serious. 

Exactly. Teenagers are so particular, it's like when your parents 'omg sooooo embarrassing' and all they're doing is like, breathing in your vicinity. 

She's acting a bit childishly because... she is  a child. Just let her be, she'll grow out of it like we all did. 

Didymus

Another random comment blown out of proportion by the Little Haters :ladyhaha: It's as entertaining as it is frustrating.

migamiga

I mean i would be annoyed too. Like really, Van Halen? The fact that you think Van Halen is (still) that big makes you look like the one who’s out of touch

Archived