Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Billie shades Jimmy Kimmel for "trying to make her look stupid on TV"

Chickens in Malibu

Featured Posts

Mindblown

All this stuff about her is super petty. Does any of it even matter? Will it change any of our lives? no. 

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He clearly was not trying to make her look stupid. He was asking questions about things we already assume someone her age wouldnt know.

Glamourpuss
6 minutes ago, Lord Temptation said:

This gurl takes herself way too seriously. You’re 17, not 70.

When I was 17 I cared about adults making me look stupid too. I can understand her point of view. 

calmar

I mean she's a teen, she's going to say stuff like this. It's not the end of the world and I'm sure you guys have lives that have greater priority than what Billie Eilish is saying. 

俺の勝利は揺るぎない

Katharine Hepburn
12 minutes ago, xoxo Craig said:

Jimmy Kimmel is a comedian and thats all I am going to say

:flop:

xoxo Joanne

Gagaloo911

Pretty sure doing research and reading up on things to be informed isn't so hard, especially in 2019 when all the information in the world is at your finger tips. 

But do you to make excuses for your ignorance I guess. sipping kermit the frog GIF

elijahfan
9 minutes ago, Lord Temptation said:

This gurl takes herself way too seriously. You’re 17, not 70.

Right. That's why the media should get off her tail, don't you think?

SchwineLove

Can every news thread now and later be curated better because lately it's been written in clickbait-y title because she never mentioned jimmy kimmel.

You know i'm so easily triggered by clickbait in negativity

Drin Lon
6 minutes ago, Faysalaaa said:

He clearly was not trying to make her look stupid. He was asking questions about things we already assume someone her age wouldnt know.

Exactly lol

Glamourpuss
7 minutes ago, Faysalaaa said:

I'm guessing it's the fact it lead to people mocking her for it. 

Lord Temptation
4 minutes ago, Glamourpuss said:

When I was 17 I cared about adults making me look stupid too. I can understand her point of view. 

2 minutes ago, elijahfan said:

Right. That's why the media should get off her tail, don't you think?

It’s not the media, it’s people in general who are laughing at her inability to laugh at herself. Lighten up gurl. We’re trying to laugh WITH you, not AT YOU. Don’t be defensive about every little thing, especially when a seasoned comedian host is trying to have some laughs with you. You’re NOT being attacked.

Glamourpuss
1 minute ago, Lord Temptation said:

It’s not the media, it’s people in general who are laughing at her inability to laugh at herself. Lighten up gurl. We’re trying to laugh WITH you, not AT YOU. Don’t be defensive about every little thing, especially when a seasoned comedian host is trying to have some laughs with you. You’re NOT being attacked.

Fair point. 

Archived