💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

A Star Is Born VIP Pass Edition Available!

LUCARTPOP

Featured Posts

LUCARTPOP

12323817-1684713152816139.jpg

Own this beautiful limited-edition boxset, which includes the Encore (extended cut) and Theatrical versions of the feature film, as well as the CD soundtrack. This special VIP pass edition also includes many collectable items including: three limited edition posters, a 32-page booklet and six exclusive artcards. A must-have for any A Star is Born fan! In this new take on the tragic love story, Jackson Maine (Bradley Cooper) is a seasoned musician who discovers - and falls in love with - struggling artist Ally (Lady Gaga). She has just about given up on her dream to make it big as a singer... until Jack coaxes her into the spotlight. But even as Ally's career takes off, the personal side of their relationship is breaking down, as Jackson fights an ongoing battle with his own internal demons.

https://www.zavvi.nl/blu-ray/a-star-is-born-2018-vip-pass-edition/12323817.html

alextruper17

There’s no way I’m buying another copy. But I want that Ally poster so bad. :saladga:

Miss Americana & The Heartbreak Prince

LUCARTPOP
Just now, alextruper17 said:

There’s no way I’m buying another copy. But I want that Ally poster so bad. :saladga:

The milking though :diane: 

Mister G
1 minute ago, alextruper17 said:

Omg you read my mind. That poster is everything.

Glamourpuss

I actually like the look of this and I think I want it. 

It's also funny how we all want that Ally poster. 

Newpolitics

stop its been over a year now :triggered:

there literally milking it death now .No offense 

tenor.gif

just give us lg6 gaga :messga:

A falling star fell from your heart and landed in my eyes I screamed aloud, as it tore through them, and now it's left me blind

LUCARTPOP
2 minutes ago, VoldeLorde2 said:

Not y'all wanting an Ally poster that doesn't even look good:lmao:

I wished they'd use one of the SNL outtakes, or just something that we haven't seen.. This looks... tragic to say the least! :diane: 

VoldeLorde2
4 minutes ago, Steve Harrington said:

I wished they'd use one of the SNL outtakes, or just something that we haven't seen.. This looks... tragic to say the least! :diane: 

Looking back on it, there aren't a lot of good shots from the ASIB photo shoot. The only ones that are okay enough for me are these two

Dop-Zb6W0AIKgWp.jpg

b18e5a2006f55710e8a11172292a0e5d.jpg

Gagaloo911

Better have some new songs and be a re-release for the holidays or they can keep it. 

y'all freaking over the ally poster and I'm in love with jackson maine one :sara:

gaga, halsey, lorde, taylor, dua

Archived