đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

artists for whose album are your waiting?

Newpolitics

Featured Posts

Kimblue
10 hours ago, March34th said:

Poe. Her last album Haunted was released in October 2000. She originally had her contract with Atlantic Records renewed in 2001 for three more albums after Haunted , but in January 2001 Time Warner (Atlantic Record's parent company) merged with AOL, and began to mess with it's third-parties such as Modern Records, and Atlantic later announced that it was cutting ties with Modern. As a result Poe was dropped from Atlantic, which took a toll on her career and she pretty much disappeared from the general public's attention.

She was a somewhat up-and-coming pop-rock singer between her debut in 1995 and 2001-2002, and had a rather large fanbase in the United States and Canada until her legal troubles with her label began, and in 2004 Modern sold her masters for her albums Haunted and Hello (her debut. She's done some guest vocals for other bands' records since then, as well as a few live shows (where she's performed unreleased songs) but she has never been able to release a third album, and 2020 will mark the 20th anniversary of the release of Haunted.

Wow I forgot all about her! Angry Johnny:bradley:

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Gaga, The Weeknd, Pussycat Dolls, Beyonce, Katy, Ava, Xtina to name a few I'll definitely check.

The Weeknd will serve. Blinding Lights is amazing. :firega:

ItWasntLaauv

Lorde, Kesha, Björk (idk if she has one that’s coming soon, but I’m still waiting)

Newpolitics
16 minutes ago, ItWasntLaauv said:

Lorde, Kesha, Björk (idk if she has one that’s coming soon, but I’m still waiting)

taste:vegas:

A falling star fell from your heart and landed in my eyes I screamed aloud, as it tore through them, and now it's left me blind

Archived