Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Imagine Jewels N Drugs Being A Single

Twitter

Featured Posts

1 minute ago, Ryusei said:

But WHO wants rap from Lady Gaga? Not the GP that's for sure. 

I disagree with that because many people wanted Gaga to get into the Hip-Hop and R&B field of music. 

Example 1: Starstruck - a fan favorite that could of smashed as a single.

Example 2: Out Of Control - a fan favorite unreleased track that has elements of hip-hop. 

Example 3: Bitch Don’t Kill My Vibe - many people wanted Gaga to work with Kendrick or at least collab more with hip-hop/R&B artists. 

Example 4: CAKE - even though it was a hot mess. Fans were here for it!

Example 5: Partynauseous :ally:

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ryusei
1 minute ago, Twitter said:

I disagree with that because many people wanted Gaga to get into the Hip-Hop and R&B field of music. 

Example 1: Starstruck - a fan favorite that could of smashed as a single.

Example 2: Out Of Control - a fan favorite unreleased track that has elements of hip-hop. 

Example 3: Bitch Don’t Kill My Vibe - many people wanted Gaga to work with Kendrick or at least collab more with hip-hop/R&B artists. 

Example 4: CAKE - even though it was a hot mess. Fans were here for it!

Example 5: Partynauseous :ally:

Ok I'll disagree again ( :sharon: ) Cause nobody except fans know these songs. and fans are often here for every sh*t song imaginable (I won't name names of certain songs :ally: ) it needs GP interest to get a hit and those arent it.

I would have been here for Bitch don't kill my vibe or partynauseous but they also didnt happen so whatever.. 

Musery

JazzGa

What I wanna know is: Is she going to remove Jewels n Drugs from ARTPOP too when TI goes to jail for virginity checking his daughter? :awkney:

God created Adam and Eve, but Gọdga collabed with Brian🎺 and Steve🎷

2 minutes ago, Ryusei said:

Ok I'll disagree again ( :sharon: ) Cause nobody except fans know these songs. and fans are often here for every sh*t song imaginable (I won't name names of certain songs :ally: ) it needs GP interest to get a hit and those arent it.

I would have been here for Bitch don't kill my vibe or partynauseous but they also didnt happen so whatever.. 

Okay you do have a point back there. :ally:

As a fan since The Fame. Many GP admired Starstruck and wanted Gaga to do more pop music blended with hip-hop and R&B. (Much like how Ari is today :fan:) Gaga always wanted to do that based on the past but was afraid to. 

Had BDKMV ft. Gaga and smashed. ARTPOP would’ve been a Reputation: Gaga Edition. 

2 minutes ago, the Devil of Pop said:

What I wanna know is: Is she going to remove Jewels n Drugs from ARTPOP too when TI goes to jail for virginity checking his daughter? :awkney:

If she does then another bop bites the dust.

Sneaky Oliver

Hmmm... No. DWUW was the perfect single that got away. Such a smash hit material

I’m on my Legacy Act era

Isidro Guevara

Not as a 2nd single but definitely after DWUW! I'd say it would peak somewhere in the top 30 and would have been quite popular. It would have made ARTPOP even MORE relevant!!! The straights would be by her side again!!! Imagine the music video...:pray::pray::pray:

I'll WRECK U right Up...G.U.Y.!!!🌋💥

Isidro Guevara
53 minutes ago, Enzo said:

Slap honey on a young pancake :lana:

I would!!!:lolly:

I'll WRECK U right Up...G.U.Y.!!!🌋💥

2 minutes ago, Gypsy03 said:

This songs a mess imo

If most of the mumble rap today smash then so can Jewels N Drugs. At least we know what each artist is saying. :ladyhaha:

4 minutes ago, Isidro Guevara said:

Not as a 2nd single but definitely after DWUW! I'd say it would peak somewhere in the top 30 and would have been quite popular. It would have made ARTPOP even MORE relevant!!! The straights would be by her side again!!! Imagine the music video...:pray::pray::pray:

This! Thank you.

Archived