đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Jeffree Star Drops $14 Million on Enormous Hidden Hills Compound

BUtterfield 8

Featured Posts

LadyxGaGa
11 hours ago, SKANK said:

No one mentioned Nathan's "bogus title" because we are on the fan site for a Lady who isn't actually the wife of a feudal land baron.

We're strong proponents of personal delusions, fantasies, and fake titles here.

lol it's written in the article, I was just pointing out why they needed to credit him with being a skateboarder, because I have only seen him carry around supreme skateboards and never seen hi skate professionally. 

also Lady Gaga has earned and deserves her title, she made a career out of it. Where is Nathan's skateboarding career?

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lmao, its always cute seeing people hate others because of their money.

The king of the makeup industry remains unbothered :)

1 hour ago, LadyxGaGa said:

lol it's written in the article, I was just pointing out why they needed to credit him with being a skateboarder, because I have only seen him carry around supreme skateboards and never seen hi skate professionally. 

also Lady Gaga has earned and deserves her title, she made a career out of it. Where is Nathan's skateboarding career?

Lady Gaga isn't a Lady in any official sense. She isn't a member of peerage, her title was self-appointed. Nathan isn't a skateboarder in any official sense. He does it as a hobby rather than a career. (You'll notice the article doesn't say "professional skateboarder.")

If someone chooses to identify by their passions or made up name, rather than what it says on their resume and birth certificate, let's make the world a little more colorful and interesting by indulging them.  :)

Archived