Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Jeffree Star Drops $14 Million on Enormous Hidden Hills Compound

BUtterfield 8

Featured Posts

BUtterfield 8

JeffreeStar_HH.jpg

Wigs are flying and the entire city of Calabasas is currently “shook,” as it were, because word on the street is that Jeffree Star wants a new mansion. And this time, the Lamborghini-driving YouTube superstar is not playing around.

In a deal that closed today, Star and his longtime boyfriend — skateboarder Nathan Schwandt — have forked over $14.6 million for a bonafide mega-compound in Hidden Hills, the guard-gated city that lies immediately adjacent to their home of Calabasas. Though Hidden Hills has nearly 700 houses within its three guarded entrances — some of them owned by the likes of Drake, The Weeknd, Kris Jenner, John Stamos, Paul George, and Star’s close friend Linda Tawil, the co-founder of Morphe Cosmetics — Star’s new palace is unquestionably one of the largest and most unabashedly opulent mansions in the entire community.

Completed in 2007, the soon-to-be-iconic residence spans more than 25,000 square feet of space, including two attached guesthouses and a 4,700 sq. ft. garage capable of accommodating 10+ luxury vehicles.

Set at the very end of a quiet cul-de-sac in the coveted Ashley Ridge section of Hidden Hills, the turret-laden structure was designed in the French Normandy architectural style, per the listing, though it’s perhaps best-described as the ultimate swan song of mid-2000s suburban residential excess.

Out front, the spacious motorcourt can easily accommodate two dozen pink Teslas, and formal gardens of manicured topiaries and Italian cypresses surround the soaring entryway, where the limestone columns and custom doors are guaranteed to impress guests.

Inside, the airplane hanger-sized foyer is topped by a dome with leaded stained glass, while a double staircase with intricate wrought iron detailing ascends to a second-level balcony overlooking a living room with marble floors and three oversized Palladian windows. Beyond that, a wet bar sits just outside a spacious family room with hardwood floors. There’s also a warehouse-sized kitchen with honey-hued cabinetry, a full array of top-notch stainless appliances and two islands, one of them an oddly comma-shaped affair with room for at least eight eat-in diners.

Just beyond the kitchen is an all-glass elevator that services all three levels of the giant house, a boon for the tired housemaid who’s been sent to fetch something from the basement wine cellar. (Since Star is famously teetotal, the cellar will likely be stocked with cans of Red Bull and soda.)

Other home amenities include a formal dining room, a totally wood-paneled office and separate library, a so-called “teen room” that could easily be converted into a glam room or a multimillion-dollar pink vault, a basement wet bar, a movie theater and an eye-popping two-story gym with an attached spa and separate massage facilities. Upstairs, the hedonistic master suite includes dual baths with a shared sauna, dual custom closets and a fireplace.

The estate’s backyard includes a prairie-sized stone patio and views out over the rugged hills of Calabasas. Smack-dab in the middle of the patio is a sprawling pool with attached spa and Baja shelf for sunbathing, plus a nearby covered firepit and a full outdoor kitchen and built-in BBQ. Covered loggias provide numerous options for alfresco dining with shade from the oppressive San Fernando Valley sun.

Back out front, a separate driveway leads to a 3,700 sq. ft. unfinished barn that sits on a hillside far below the main house. What Star will opt to do with that house-sized structure is anyone’s guess at this point, though it could potentially be converted into a third guesthouse, staff quarters, or a separate storage space for the self-proclaimed “makeup hoarder.”

See more pics of the house in the link below:

https://variety.com/2019/dirt/entertainers/jeffree-star-drops-14-million-on-enormous-hidden-hills-compound-1203428012/

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Regina George
2 minutes ago, KURUSHITOVSKA said:

Wvo tf needs that much space. Pretentious ****.

If he can afford it then who are we to judge? :oprah: I don’t particularly like him but some celebrities including Gaga herself have huge houses too. 

teawhore
4 minutes ago, KURUSHITOVSKA said:

Wvo tf needs that much space. Pretentious ****.

who tf earned that much money?

hardworking ****

♡ nyc ♡

xoxo Craig
5 minutes ago, AlexTheMonster said:

Cries in Glamroom No.2

sad lady gaga GIF

jk, good for him! yass Jeffree 

Fixed :vegas:

End Racism Now

Lemondeduerl

I mean if he can affor it...good for him. I won't act like if I were millionaire I wouldn't buy  extravagant things. 

:)

Glamourpuss

It looks really nice tbh. I'd love to own something like this if I was rich and dress like the countess every day. 

lady gaga photoset GIF

crisTEAne

the most appropriate time to use this gif. i'm broke. :selena: 

tenor.gif?itemid=12811790

if you hurt taylor swift, i'll hurt you back

Well he probably made that much on the Shane palette alone so everyone buying that palette bought him this house

𝙸'𝚖 𝚊 𝚓𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚓𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚢 𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚎𝚜 𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚍 𝚘𝚏 𝚐𝚒𝚛𝚕.

AdmistTheLight

It seems... cheap?

I mean not cheap but compare to the many millions dollars listing I saw on Youtube, why is this so cheap for it size?

Liberaté mi amor

Archived