Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Jeffree Star Drops $14 Million on Enormous Hidden Hills Compound

BUtterfield 8

Featured Posts

ltlmnstr
55 minutes ago, Bio said:

I don't vote democrat because I'm not american. But I'm way more to the left than liberals. Liberals pretend they care about social issues but in the end the capital is way more important to them. In my country liberals are considered right-wing.

Yeah sorry if my comment came off as immature.

I thought it was strange for a hot minute because remember some of your past comments, we agree on a lot of topics. 

But you right though, Democrats have been for awhile “republicans that like gays and abortions”

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply
LadyxGaGa

okay so everyone is talking about much the house is and this and that but are we not going to talk about the bogus title they gave Jeff’s boyfriend Nathan “the skateboarder” last time I checked I’ve never seen him in any competitive skateboarding competition and just buying supreme skateboards doesn’t make you one either. so what’s with that loaded title? 

28 minutes ago, LadyxGaGa said:

okay so everyone is talking about much the house is and this and that but are we not going to talk about the bogus title they gave Jeff’s boyfriend Nathan “the skateboarder” last time I checked I’ve never seen him in any competitive skateboarding competition and just buying supreme skateboards doesn’t make you one either. so what’s with that loaded title? 

No one mentioned Nathan's "bogus title" because we are on the fan site for a Lady who isn't actually the wife of a feudal land baron.

We're strong proponents of personal delusions, fantasies, and fake titles here.

Scarlet Bitch

how about spending the money on important things like climate protection or how you call it :madge:

𝔱𝔥𝔦𝔰 𝔦𝔰 𝔪𝔶 𝔡𝔞𝔫𝔠𝔢 𝔣𝔩𝔬𝔬𝔯, 𝔦 𝔣𝔬𝔲𝔤𝔥𝔱 𝔣𝔬𝔯

Helxig

Okay, first of all, wow.

But secondly, why is it so close to the neighbouring house??!

JeffreeStar_HH31.jpg

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

6 hours ago, ALGAYDO said:

You really think he put enough effort to earn that much money? :ladyhaha:

not saying he’s lazy or anything like that at all. But to make that much? When the majority of people work 10x as hard for 1000x as long to make a fraction of a fraction of what he makes? Makes no sense lol not him, not Gaga, not anyone. 

If you know making that kind of money is possible, and you work to accomplish it...then you deserve it in a sense. You set a goal, and reach it. Anyone could’ve done what he’s done, he just beat them to it in a way. :ohwell: 

Sepsami
19 hours ago, KURUSHITOVSKA said:

Wvo tf needs that much space. Pretentious ****.

If he's pretentious that so is Gaga, she has a mansion too y'know. And so many other celebrities :triggered:

Teal Ambition

Personally I don't like the look of the house, but GOALS. 

I'd buy a HUGE house if I had that kind of money :vegas:

oh to be rich :giveup: 

▌│█║▌║▌║ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ║▌║▌║█│▌

JesseBabe

Wow, that's a really gorgeous house. When I was more of an avid follower of his I always wondered when he'd move out of his then current house. It seemed like things were just scarred/piled everywhere and him and his boyfriend outgrew it very fast. 

Side note, I just know he's going to get it renovated and make it tacky just like his old house was, but do you I guess :madge:.

LIKELADYAGAGA
13 hours ago, ltlmnstr said:

I'm not gonna cry for a millionaire 

It's a beauty brand.

You act like Jeffree's the second coming of Jesus.

Like I said keep on defending a man that will never know you or meet you. This is a waste of time. 

We could get into how the beauty industry  plays into climate change. That would a better use of my time.

not asking you to cry or even change your facial expression. just not a fan of people acting like everybody else's lives are so much easier than others when they have no idea what goes on behind the scenes. I know somebody who owns a beauty brand carried in many national stores and she was diagnosed with PTSD as a result of running that company. In that position, you're literally responsible for people's livelihood (not to mention a lot of brands are just one bad launch away from bankruptcy.. no, buying less jewelry is not going to fix $100M+ of debt and multiple six figures a week in payroll). I don't think anybody needs to give sympathy to these brand owners... just don't paint them as these airheads who don't give a s*** about anybody.

Archived