Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Jeffree Star Drops $14 Million on Enormous Hidden Hills Compound

BUtterfield 8

Featured Posts

Brainiac
22 minutes ago, LIKELADYAGAGA said:

they're already being taxed though.

Not NEARLY enough. It makes no sense that someone making $50,000 a year pays a higher percentage of their income to taxes than someone making $10 million a year.

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ltlmnstr
35 minutes ago, Brainiac said:

Not NEARLY enough. It makes no sense that someone making $50,000 a year pays a higher percentage of their income to taxes than someone making $10 million a year.

Honestly, nobody here’s gonna understand this. I swear you’re gonna get trickle down economic talking points sooner or later.

Most of GGD isn’t voting age and aren’t American. 

Focus on activism off this site. It’s better for your mental health.

ALGAYDO
1 hour ago, Adakam said:

He was poor, he made his empire by himself, he is the perfect example of "rags to riches" stop hating

You really think he put enough effort to earn that much money? :ladyhaha:

not saying he’s lazy or anything like that at all. But to make that much? When the majority of people work 10x as hard for 1000x as long to make a fraction of a fraction of what he makes? Makes no sense lol not him, not Gaga, not anyone. 

ALGAYDO
4 hours ago, SKANK said:

"Tax the rich," "capitalism needs to be stopped," "who needs that much space, pretentious ****..."

What fan site do people think they are on? :toofunny:

Our fav is selling lipgloss on Amazon because her 23 million dollar Malibu compound, her Frank Zappa mansion, her central park penthouse, her closets full of designer clothing, diamonds, and furs, her fleet of vintage cars, and her net worth of hundreds of millions of dollars isn't enough.

lady-gaga-money.gif

Tbh, Gaga deserves a hell of a lot. But half a billion net worth? Nnnnnn no honey. That disproportion of income to work is unfathomable to me. Or maybe I’m just too poor to understand :duck:

ltlmnstr
5 hours ago, ALGAYDO said:

Wild how some people can work 5-6 days a week, 12 hours a day, for their entire lifetime and never even make it past half a million. Yet some celebrities can make that in a month working half as hard and half as long. Capitalism is wild af :enigma:

You’re talking to GGD. There’s barely any Black people here. That’s why whenever Jeffree gets a thread on here, all his racism is excused. I mean most of the people here hated him for all the James Charles drama but now defending his lavish spending.

They act like his “hard work” was filling each palette with pressed powder and making the case. Someone had to come up with the formula. He had the idea. He doesn’t mix the product in batches. He’s the brand face.

Makeup does have its fair share of exploited workers and dangerous factory workplace environment.

4 hours ago, SKANK said:

"Tax the rich," "capitalism needs to be stopped," "who needs that much space, pretentious ****..."

What fan site do people think they are on? :toofunny:

Our fav is selling lipgloss on Amazon because her 23 million dollar Malibu compound, her Frank Zappa mansion, her central park penthouse, her closets full of designer clothing, diamonds, and furs, her fleet of vintage cars, and her net worth of hundreds of millions of dollars isn't enough.

lady-gaga-money.gif

So what? We don’t need to agree with everything someone does to like someone’s music lol. Gaga is still a dirty liberal after all.

ALGAYDO
3 minutes ago, ltlmnstr said:

You’re talking to GGD. There’s barely any Black people here. That’s why whenever Jeffree gets a thread on here, all his racism is excused. I mean most of the people here hated him for all the James Charles drama but now defending his lavish spending.

They act like his “hard work” was filling each palette with pressed powder and making the case. Someone had to come up with the formula. He had the idea. He doesn’t mix the product in batches. He’s the brand face.

Makeup does have its fair share of exploited workers and dangerous factory workplace environment.

The fact that most people don’t understand this + the already disproportionate levels of income inequality that cause the middle/lower class to stay so low (due to the exploitation of those classes by the upper class) is crazy to me. We all live it everyday, yet refuse to acknowledge it :duck:

ltlmnstr
Just now, ALGAYDO said:

The fact that most people don’t understand this + the already disproportionate levels of income inequality that cause the middle/lower class to stay so low (due to the exploitation of those classes by the upper class) is crazy to me. We all live it everyday, yet refuse to acknowledge it :duck:

I’ve always hated the celebrity worship line “but they’re a millionaire so they remain unbothered” whenever drama breaks out

Like this person will never meet you and they fake caring about you for publicity. Like why would you defend them and their money?

minimum wage has not changed for decades and inflation has increased tenfold since then.

It really is “like taking candy from a baby” because celebs take your money so easily thru advertisements. 

I swear do a poll about all the colors that aren’t used in these palettes. Most people buy them because it’s only pretty to look at. I doubt anybody uses every shade in the palette.

ltlmnstr
12 minutes ago, Bio said:

So what? We don’t need to agree with everything someone does to like someone’s music lol. Gaga is still a dirty liberal after all.

You don’t like liberals and don’t vote democrat?

Um lemme see myself out here

LIKELADYAGAGA
23 minutes ago, ltlmnstr said:

The hard work is the pressure of employing hundreds. the daily stress of making sure that hundreds and hundreds are going to make their mortgage or rent payments based on the decisions you make every day. the hard work is that when everybody else gets to clock out, the entrepreneur can't. It is a never ending job with no off days... ever. Because even when they take a day off, their consumed with worry and anxiety over what is happening or going to happen to the business. It is constantly walking on thin ice knowing that everythng could fall and you could ruin countless lives because you weren't working yourself into a pulp or you made a slight error in judgement. many entrepreneurs deal with REAL trauma. I'm not saying they have it ANY worse than those working in the factories, but people act like it is sunshine and rainbows by the beach. It's probably awful for them most days but people judge their lives based on their instagram feed.

ltlmnstr
18 minutes ago, LIKELADYAGAGA said:

The hard work is the pressure of employing hundreds. the daily stress of making sure that hundreds and hundreds are going to make their mortgage or rent payments based on the decisions you make every day. the hard work is that when everybody else gets to clock out, the entrepreneur can't. It is a never ending job with no off days... ever. Because even when they take a day off, their consumed with worry and anxiety over what is happening or going to happen to the business. It is constantly walking on thin ice knowing that everythng could fall and you could ruin countless lives because you weren't working yourself into a pulp or you made a slight error in judgement. many entrepreneurs deal with REAL trauma. I'm not saying they have it ANY worse than those working in the factories, but people act like it is sunshine and rainbows by the beach. It's probably awful for them most days but people judge their lives based on their instagram feed.

I'm not gonna cry for a millionaire 

It's a beauty brand.

You act like Jeffree's the second coming of Jesus.

Like I said keep on defending a man that will never know you or meet you. This is a waste of time. 

We could get into how the beauty industry  plays into climate change. That would a better use of my time.

ALGAYDO
16 minutes ago, LIKELADYAGAGA said:

Yet they still rack in a disproportionate amount of income compared to their employees. And even clutch at their pearls at the mere thought of paying anyone a cent over minimum wage. 

45 minutes ago, ltlmnstr said:

You don’t like liberals and don’t vote democrat?

Um lemme see myself out here

I don't vote democrat because I'm not american. But I'm way more to the left than liberals. Liberals pretend they care about social issues but in the end the capital is way more important to them. In my country liberals are considered right-wing.

Archived