Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Adam Lambert praises Gaga

Hebi

Featured Posts

Lambert spoke with Rolling Stone at the end of the decade to recall his best moments, biggest lessons and more.

Rolling Stone: The artist who had the best decade was

Adam: Lady Gaga has found a way to give a voice to the weird kids and forged ahead as a champion for the artist’s quest for integrity. Her performances always seem raw and wild but at the same time just polished enough to allow the audience to surrender.

And with some commercial hits and misses, she doesn’t give up! She manages to both compete in the music industry game and transcend it and reject it with rebellious reinventions. She’s also made the giant leap from recording artist to actor to great acclaim. I find her majorly inspiring.

Rolling Stone: The best live show I saw in the 2010s was

Adam: A couple of Lady Gaga concerts that were pretty bananas. Such a good performer and her showmanship and her commitment to the performance is always really inspiring.

https://www.rollingstone.com/music/music-news/adam-lambert-decade-recap-921413/

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply
AdmistTheLight

adam lambert wicked15 GIF by NBC

Yass~sss in overly complicated g5 vocal-aerobic.

Liberaté mi amor

myusername

Talented king. 

Maestro play me your symphony I will listen to anything Take me on a trip DJ free my mind

imnotyourbabe10

That is very kind of him to say.  His work is always consistent too.  Plus, he is also an icon for us non-conforming freaks! :vegas:

LaMaisonGaga
49 minutes ago, Guillermo Tello said:

Her performances always seem raw and wild but at the same time just polished enough to allow the audience to surrender.

Ooooh, amazing way to describe her ways of performing!

lamaisongaga.com

Only true artists recognize and celebrate the craft and talent of others! :applause:

tryna go ask Alice, tryna catch that rabbit

I’m imagining if Billie had said this, the thread title would be, “Billie shades Gaga Again!”

And the only bolded part would be “Lady Gaga has had plenty of commercial misses.”

Gypsy Life

See when you stan talentry, you end up as one of the members of Queen :golfclap:

When you don't, you remain a glorified one hit wonder. 

GaGaAst

He is one of the last real artist. I haven't heard him much but he slayed marry the night more than gaga. Only once in Gaga's discography someone owned the song and topped the original (Marry the night is my second favourite song ever after BR). 

At the end of the day, real talent get along hail 

Love it when you call me legs In the morning, buy me eggs

Newpolitics

now stan his best songs :trollga:

also his cover of marry the night

:heart:

A falling star fell from your heart and landed in my eyes I screamed aloud, as it tore through them, and now it's left me blind

Lord Temptation
15 minutes ago, uo111 said:

I’m imagining if Billie had said this, the thread title would be, “Billie shades Gaga Again!”

And the only bolded part would be “Lady Gaga has had plenty of commercial misses.”

Billie has never said anything about Gaga. Oh wait...

Archived