Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

#LiamPayneIsOverParty

Werk

Featured Posts

DonatellaPop

Meh, they'll uncancel him next week when he does another nude photoshoot. Stan twitter :gum:

What he did was disgusting thought and he deserves every bit of the criticism 

https://blacklivesmatter.com/

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply
GagaMariaSpears

I can see how the lyrics were problematic but these #__isoverparty don't seem like fun parties :awkney:

elijahfan

Can’t wait to see who we’ll be cancelling tomorrow... :triggered:

11 hours ago, Blake said:

This just proves everyone needs to stan my husband - flamboyant and unashamed, LGBTQ+ legend, Harry Styles.

original.gif

Until I see him with an actual man’s tongue down his throat, he’ll just remain a tiring tease to me.

When will you walk the ****ing walk, Harry??? :grr:

EDIT: for the couple of people offended by my post, please, don't take everything so seriously...

Hypersensitive teen girls going hysterical on social media is nothing to be taken seriously. Just a sign of too much free time on their hands.:vegas:

Can we live with less of this, please?

dog please GIF

Let's make fun music!

LaLuna
1 hour ago, Jadeykins said:

That first tweet makes it so much worse. 

but also why would you fetishise a woman for wanting threesomes and like the idea of threesomes if you hate the idea of homosexuality?? 

Because straight men are stupid like that. They hate the idea of two men together but two women together is hot.

Go figure.

I came here expecting to roll my eyes at yet another stupid #SoAndSoIsOverParty, but this one is 100% deserved.

letsgetdirrty

Time for him to get into p0rn

Xtina | Gaga | Britney | Madonna | Beyoncé | Janet | Ciara | Ashanti | Brandy | Monica | Paula | Jessica

Biggest Fan

Ouww man ...

He has some nice buns.

What I don’t get is why are bisexual women offensive about him fetishizing about two bi women sexually. 
Is it because he can’t accept the idea that 2 men can do the same (making love/ being gay) ?:huntyga:

It keeps getting better and better. 

200.gif

🤖

JustinTrudeau
59 minutes ago, elijahfan said:

Until I see him with an actual man’s tongue down his throat, he’ll just remain a tiring tease to me.

When will you walk the ****ing walk, Harry??? :grr:

I hope you're joking, I'm terrible at understanding jokes without tone online  :sweat:

Spoiler

If you were serious though, LGBT+ people can be single/haven't dated the people they're attracted to yet... and still be LGBT+. :hor:

I fell down the stairs once as an actor.

Alannah
1 hour ago, Leozz said:

Hypersensitive teen girls going hysterical on social media is nothing to be taken seriously. Just a sign of too much free time on their hands.:vegas:

Pardon? :triggered:

Helxig
1 hour ago, letsgetdirrty said:

Time for him to get into p0rn

Wow calm down

tenor.gif

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

Archived