💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Billie doubles down on Meat Dress comment: "i'm being honest & won't lie""

dit

Featured Posts

Gagaloo911

She doesn't have to like it but fact is it's art and was an artistic statement and as a fellow artist she should be able to respect that. 

And here the most of yall are defending ignorance and arrogance for someone who is essentially belittling another artist's art out of ignorance and delusions of superiority. Sad! 

• Replies 242
  • Created
  • Last Reply
PACGAGA
2 minutes ago, Gagaloo92 said:

She doesn't have to like it but fact is it's art and was an artistic statement and as a fellow artist she should be able to respect that. 

And here the most of yall are defending ignorance and arrogance for someone who is essentially belittling another artist's art out of ignorance and delusions of superiority. Sad! 

for the past 2 days YOU specifically have been doing too much. :saladga:

beaublue
1 hour ago, Haus Swiftie said:

Stop the drama bullshit and lets just support artists for their art and not their mouths 

Uhhhh no lol supporting people & ignoring what they say/their views is not it sis. You wanna just ignore that R Kelly believes sex with underage girls is ok & keep supporting his music? I don’t think so. This isn’t necessarily the case in regard to Billie & I think people shouldn’t care about a meaningless statement but generalizing saying we should just support people solely for their art & not their personal views is dangerous & ignorant.

I really think that the interviewer is lurking here and just laughing at all of you :sharon:

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

17 minutes ago, Doot said:

Because Lady Gaga is not Jesus Christ and people shouldn't be expected to fight everyone else like they are a bunch of rabid dogs.

its a tad concerning that you think a bunch of disrespectful teenagers on the internet need to resort to cyber bullying another artist just to defend a 33 year old adult who shows 100% more class and tact than any of said teenagers. 

I neever said I support Twitter backlash, I personally find it a waste of energy. But I don't think we have to blame them and treat them even worse than the real problem here that is Billie's bad attitude. We all are monsters at the end. I'm neutral. My point is that she needs to learn how to talk properly. If she doesn't like something, tell us why, explain us, but respectfully and acting her age. 

Top Google searches of 2010: Lady Gaga Meat dress

Top Google searches of 2019: Lady Gaga Meat dress

dress stayed relevant all decade :queenga:

BYE

Pop Music
1 minute ago, lovedillon said:

Uhhhh no lol supporting people & ignoring what they say/their views is not it sis. You wanna just ignore that R Kelly believes sex with underage girls is ok & keep supporting his music? I don’t think so. This isn’t necessarily the case in regard to Billie & I think people shouldn’t care about a meaningless statement but generalizing saying we should just support people solely for their art & not their personal views is dangerous & ignorant.

YouNeedToCalmDown.mp3 

Did I say in any way shape or form I support R Kelly 

please stop putting words in my mouth 

Gaga 💝Taylor 💝Carly Rae 💝Rina 💝MARINA 💝Britney💝Lights 💝Shania 💝Sigrid💝

2 minutes ago, Guillermo Tello said:

I neever said I support Twitter backlash, I personally find it a waste of energy. But I don't think we have to blame them and treat them even worse than the real problem here that is Billie's bad attitude. We all are monsters at the end. I'm neutral. My point is that she needs to learn how to talk properly. If she doesn't like something, tell us why, explain us, but respectfully and acting her age. 

Agree to disagree as I don't think she displayed any sort of "bad attitude" in this. 

Gagaloo911

So apparently a fellow artist respecting another artist's art or at the very least educating themselves about it and what it stood for and not being a pretentious snob is asking too much and doing too much :enigma:

Make it make sense! 

gagafrontrow

I do not know Billie Eilish.

Billie Eilish is not a friend of mine.

And I will keep it that way.

www.gagafrontrow.com

Glamourpuss
15 minutes ago, lovedillon said:

Oh come on, I think we all know what Haus Swiftie meant. 

Smother Em Eh

The fact that the meat dress is still being talked about almost a decade later says a lot no matter how you feel about it. 

Who cares anyway. There’s bigger problems in the world then debating on Twitter about stupid stuff. 

Get Applause & G.U.Y to 1B views!

Thomas P

Clearly this entire situation (which it isn't cause nothing bad happened) has been blown WAYYY out of proportion because monsters have wanted a justifiable reason to **** on this talented girl for a while now.

Oh well, not like this affects her at all :kiss:

I’m a simple guy to please, if you like Melodrama, we chill.

32 minutes ago, MonSwiftAnton said:

So because we're LG fans we need to defend her and agree with her every move?  We're all human beings and can decide for ourselves tyvm. Billie doesn't need to be more respectful to Gaga if she doesn't want to, and neither do we.

You don't know the meaning of fanaticism then. Gaga has never done something wrong so I don't have to agree or disagree with her cause all she does is in the name of art, love or kindness. I'll support her forever. I'm sorry for you if you won't.

Archived