💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Billie doubles down on Meat Dress comment: "i'm being honest & won't lie""

dit

Featured Posts

Glamourpuss
1 minute ago, FarixGaga said:

Who even cares, she is so full of herself I can't even take seriously anything she says.

I like her music but her persona is a whole different matter, but she's 17 so she has time to become less childish and needless shady in her attitude.

You just described most of GGD. 

• Replies 242
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ltlmnstr
3 minutes ago, Antichrist said:

would y'all react the same way if someone would stick to their ground in regards to other popular controversial opinions now?

or would that be deemed -phobic ?

Okay but opinions and political views are different

This is a “I don’t like vanilla but you like vanilla is okay”

Not “I hate gay people and they should be jailed for holding hands in public because that’s the gay agenda”

You’re reaching to far on what is opinion and what is acceptable vs detrimental to society.

Karl Popper did say the Paradox of Tolerance will lead us to be intolerant of views that harm society

But this Billie comment ain’t it

FlopSlurper

idk who's more bored, the monsters making drama out of nothing or the interviewer asking her about it

6 minutes ago, FarixGaga said:

Who even cares, she is so full of herself I can't even take seriously anything she says.

I like her music but her persona is a whole different matter, but she's 17 so she has time to become less childish and needless shady in her attitude.

Can someone point me in the direction of the source of "she's full of herself arrogant obnoxious" stuff?

Granted I don't watch every single thing she does, but I've seen multiple interviews and such and to me, she seems fairly confident and level headed for someone her age. 

Suspiria

I don't get this whole situation whattt:wtfga:

She said Yikes when her brother mentioned the meat dress. And then she casually said she doesn't care about people coming for her over it.

Literally why is this a thing. It's such a non event. She never even said anything about the meat dress:saladga:

Vegans getting triggered after 9 years 

Iconic if you ask me :whitney:

툭 êčŒëłŽë©Ž ì–Žêč€ì—†ìŽ ì†ŒëŠŹì§ˆëŸŹì™€

Runway

Good sis needs to convince herself she doesn’t care before trying to convince everyone else :heart:

Gypsy Life

This thing has run its course and yall have given xxxtentacion's best friend more attention than she deserves.

evilfaqqot

Who cares? The meatdress has left its mark in herstery. I doubt Billie will ever do anything as memorable as that. 

cdn1.theodysseyonline.com&s=994&h=4a7b8a

PoshLife

My one true hope in all of this is that everyone "canceling" Billie for this will refuse to buy or stream her music in the future, and I can finally stop seeing and hearing her everywhere.

If that happens, then it all will have been worth it.

Archived