💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Billie doubles down on Meat Dress comment: "i'm being honest & won't lie""

dit

Featured Posts

Bloody Matt
Just now, derpmonster said:

It's so weird that everyone is fixating on that dress, the comment and laughter about the vessel not being "art" to them was obviously the more obnoxious part of that clip. 

Yeah it’s totally ok if Billie doesn’t like the meat dress but her brother mocking the Grammys entrance was a bit ignorant. 

• Replies 242
  • Created
  • Last Reply
darkchylde
12 minutes ago, ThatBinch said:

Do we really expect a vegan to appreciate the iconography and big d*ck energy of the legendary meat dress? Let's just move on. This whole thing is a non-event so I'm not surprised Billie Eilish is just like "whatever". 

i, a vegan, appreciate perfectly the message behind the meat dress. i also understand why a heterosexual, vegan, 16yo wouldn't.

it was one of most iconic moments in Gaga's career but it was extremely misunderstood as well. also, she was what? 7 years old at the time? 

ydnmnme
10 minutes ago, derpmonster said:

It's so weird that everyone is fixating on that dress, the comment and laughter about the vessel not being "art" to them was obviously the more obnoxious part of that clip. 

Exactly!! That’s what I’m thinking about for two days :saladga:

𝐼 𝒹𝑜𝓃'𝓉 𝓌𝒶𝓃𝓃𝒶 𝒷𝑒 𝒶𝓁𝑜𝓃𝑒 𝒻𝑜𝓇𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓇, 𝒷𝓊𝓉 𝐼 𝒸𝒶𝓃 𝒷𝑒 𝓉𝑜𝓃𝒾𝑔𝒽𝓉

Venus Rose
8 minutes ago, Jose P said:

Honestly the perfect response. Why should she care what stupid people say on the internet? She shouldn’t back down either, she owns what she said and that’s perfectly mature of her, way more mature than all the adults attacking her online.

The perfect response would've been no response at all.

Remember that she's also responding to the Van Halen part of his question at the same time, not just the meat dress. Seeing all the old fogeys on Twitter trying to come for her over not knowing Van Halen was just as ridiculous. :toofunny: I can't believe how rabid fans got over either of her comments.

⚡🐲

This whole thing about the meat dress is crazy, like it's just her opinion, are we not allowed to have different views?

ltlmnstr
11 minutes ago, derpmonster said:

Art is subjective.

So...let’s see how she reacts when the world doesn’t like what she does anymore...

I stand by her on this. 

She shouldn't have to lie just to avoid getting a bunch of pressed teenagers on Twitter trying to trend a hashtag. 

Not everyone has to feel the same as you do about something Gaga related (or anything for that matter). 

Now I would say this is the last it should be brought up. She said her side and we should all just move on. 

Teal Ambition
13 minutes ago, derpmonster said:

I agree. Finneas agreeing with Bieber's stupid comment was obnoxious :air: 

▌│█║▌║▌║ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ║▌║▌║█│▌

Antichrist
1 minute ago, Doot said:

I stand by her on this. 

She shouldn't have to lie just to avoid getting a bunch of pressed teenagers on Twitter trying to trend a hashtag. 

Not everyone has to feel the same as you do about something Gaga related (or anything for that matter). 

Now I would say this is the last it should be brought up. She said her side and we should all just move on. 

but it does entice me how kind we are in regards to, possibly, this being caused (the meat dress spectacle) by veganism.

would y'all react the same way if someone would stick to their ground in regards to other popular controversial opinions now?

or would that be deemed -phobic ?

FarixGaga

Who even cares, she is so full of herself I can't even take seriously anything she says.

I like her music but her persona is a whole different matter, but she's 17 so she has time to become less childish and needless shady in her attitude.

JC

1 minute ago, Antichrist said:

but it does entice me how kind we are in regards to, possibly, this being caused (the meat dress spectacle) by veganism.

would y'all react the same way if someone would stick to their ground in regards to other popular controversial opinions now?

or would that be deemed -phobic ?

I'm not quite sure what you mean. Could you elaborate?

Archived