Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Justin Bieber Looks Sad As He Hugs His Bodyguard

BUtterfield 8

Featured Posts

BUtterfield 8

bff528c7ae2f4ded95b18f89185df9d3_md.jpg

A photog got this shot Thursday in Bev Hills, at the medical office where Justin gets his IV vitamin drips.

He clearly got emotional as he left ... clinging to his bodyguard and looking pretty sad.

Justin's battled depression in recent years, but it seemed like he was on the upswing.  Hopefully, this was just a moment in time.

https://www.tmz.com/2019/11/08/justin-bieber-bodyguard-sad-selena-gomez/

This photo describes us perfectly.

The bodyguard = Gaga releasing new Haus Labs products

Justin = Little Monsters expecting LG6

❗️ IG: thebumblebee__ ❗️

Newpolitics

although i don't like his problematic behaviour but he is human after all and any person's mental health is so important right now . i hope as a person he manages to get through

A falling star fell from your heart and landed in my eyes I screamed aloud, as it tore through them, and now it's left me blind

BUtterfield 8
1 minute ago, Lucas said:

That bodyguard looks like he gives great hugs. I'd hug him too.

And then we’d do something else similar to hugging :ally:

Did he spot the pap? Kinda looks like he's looking straight at the camera. I'd switch my expression and give the pap a unhappy look too if they were following me to my medical appointments :S

I haven't closely followed the news on Biebs in years but I wish him the best in his struggles.

⚡🐲

rumours
2 minutes ago, Rainbow1 said:

And then we’d do something else similar to hugging :ally:

I don't see why strangling him is warranted. That's very aggressive of you :triggered:

ChromeAngel

I want to show him what true love feels like :enigma: A certain kind of love that Hailey can’t provide 

Archived