Jump to content
Stupid Love
Sign in to follow this  
question

Gaga, where is LG6?

Featured Posts

Chickens in Malibu

So I heard Gaga still comes to GGD.

So the big question is: Where is the album? 

The Grammy's are coming up on January 26th, only 6 weeks lefts.

impatient judge judy GIF

You need to promote the lead single on the show.

What happened to your pregnancy? It's been way past 9 months now.

  • LMAO 25
  • YAAAS 1
  • Thanks 3

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
gagaschickens
4 minutes ago, Chickens in Malibu said:

So I heard Gaga still comes to GGD.

So the big question is: Where is the album? 

The Grammy's are coming up on January 26th, only 6 weeks lefts.

impatient judge judy GIF

You need to promote the lead single on the show.

What happened to your pregnancy? It's been way past 9 months now.

actually, it will be nine months on this Friday

Fancy that, it's Dipsy's hat.
  • Like 5
  • LMAO 4
  • YAAAS 2
  • Love 1
  • Shook 6
  • Thanks 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sechito

nine months this friday so we'll just have to see if she does anything then. if not then, uhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Blastertoyo
1 minute ago, Sechito said:

nine months this friday so we'll just have to see if she does anything then. if not then, uhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

stop wig GIF

  • LMAO 2
  • YAAAS 1
  • Shook 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
monketsharona
8 minutes ago, Chickens in Malibu said:

 

What happened to your pregnancy? It's been way past 9 months now.

Pregnancy 9th month will be on December 13th

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
FfFfFfFF

She's printing it for vinyl manually as we speak

With this cover:

ELB8kaXW4AAKFH1?format=jpg&name=medium

Edited by FfFfFfFF
►► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ►► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ►► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ►► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ►
  • LMAO 39
  • YAAAS 6
  • Love 3
  • Thanks 2

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
ice bear
Just now, FfFfFfFF said:

She's printing it for vinyl manually as we speak

With this cover:

ELB8kaXW4AAKFH1?format=jpg&name=medium

i got this reference 

ice bear coolest bear // adopt a kitty
  • LMAO 3
  • Thanks 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Newpolitics

we should conduct a strikes outside gaga house:derpga:

#whereislg6 #wewantlg6 #takeoutlg6 #babyduegaga #lg6isnotaborted #whereisthealbum  #weneedthdamnalbum #imaginehowtiredweare

 

jk don't take it srsly pls

Edited by Newpolitics
A falling star fell from your heart and landed in my eyes I screamed aloud, as it tore through them, and now it's left me blind
  • LMAO 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sanne Godijn

Where is the album release the dam album where is the album release the dam album :lmao:

  • LMAO 3
  • Thanks 2

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Venus Rose

On her christmas tree, duh.

 

I wear my pink, purple, and blue for Gaga, Shakira, and Kesha only.
  • LMAO 3

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
Sign in to follow this  
×
×
  • Create New...