💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
movie

Marriage Story (Netflix)

mamo

Featured Posts

1 hour ago, Thomas P said:

I think it’s time we face facts...this year in cinema was INCREDIBLE. So many fantastic movies, the Oscars this year will actually be really fun to watch. 

right?! I'm looking forward to seeing what the next year brings us :vegas:

you can serve it to me ancient city style...

3 hours ago, Newpolitics said:

oh okay thanks :vegas: . maybe i,ll watch it now

I'm told from the acting alone it is...quite intense. Like you, I'm not a big romantic movie type either but this one had me intrigued

1 hour ago, mamo said:

Zellwegger was phenomenal in Judy but I think someone else could pull of a surprise upset, like how Olivia Colman  won over Glenn Close. Johansson and Charlize Theron are her closest competitors at this point, also maybe Saoirse Ronan for Little Women? 

I think Dern has supporting actress on lock unless the HFPA/academy favour Margot Robbie in bombshell or JLo. 

Yeah but here's the thing for Zellwegger. The movie matters and Judy got mixed reviews. Natalie Portman should have wiped the floor for Jackie but Emma Stone won because the politics of the year were in favor of La La Land, sadly. I'm holding out on Little Women being the choice that Hollywood kind of decides will do well this next year :oops: I'm not excited about yet another telling of it, but it seems to have the hype.

Glittertinks

I watched it yesterday and I loved it so much. Some scenes were just brilliant. Like, the worst things were happening on screen but I had to smile because everything was executed so well. There were also many scenes that reminded me of personal things and it's such a good portrayal of what a divorce can do to you or basically any unbalanced marriage. So many truths and facts are being spilled... Scarlett had one amazing Monologe that stuck with me a lot. Wonderfully done. Art for everyone to enjoy. This is why I love cinema so much. 

Also, I am stanning Adam Driver so hard, hearing him sing for the first time had my wig flying to a galaxy far far away... I hope he gets the Oscar. He was already so good in Blackkklansman. This man is pure acting joy. :heart:

TropicOfCANCER

I’ve watched it twice - the second time was to give it another chance. Sadly, this movie did nothing for me. I actually found it quite weak all fronts - acting, script, directing. Nothing new or special. 

Reality

I just finished watching it! God, I love this movie! Driver and Johansson are excellent! 

I really hope this wins a lot of awards; it deserves to!

🃏🖤👹

Archived