Stefani Tee
Sign in to follow this  
life

Gaga Still Visits GagaDaily. Be Kind.

Featured Posts

ChicaSkas

Yesterday, I just wrote a huge story about the HausLabs PopUp experience in LA, but there was one thing I forgot to include in the title, to mention she told me how she felt about GagaDaily in particular. 

Considering how there have been some recent dramas about people being excessively rude, bullying, and causing flamebait and drama -- I figured there were a large amount of you that hadn't seen in it in the article or reached the segment where she talks to me about GGD. So that is why I wanted to post just that segment here, for you to just be aware that she sees what you do here, so try to think before you post about whether it's kind or understanding.

You don't want Gaga to associate a bad comment with you. 

Proof it happened below by the way:

Spoiler

9291-D96-F-BD94-460-F-BD60-09-DAF342-EB8

When it was my turn to meet her, I greeted her and smiled, and introduced myself, and said I worked for GagaDaily. She was so lovely and nice, and she beamed at me while saying,

"Hi Katharine! GagaDaily is my favorite site. But you knew that." 
I took my place next to her where the cameraman was pointing.
"Yes," I said. "Kirill says hi, also." 
"Hi! I love your blog."(I'm assuming she's replying to Kirill saying hi to here.)  She grinned warmly as she signed my Haus Labs Glam Room palette. 
My mind did a small short circuit. 
('Blog?' I thought, perplexed? 'Wait, it's a forum. Oh, wait... Kirill posts articles on the main page and the forums are no longer on the main page -- no wonder she said blog. jfc chica DUH)
Then I remembered I wanted to ask her questions about the makeup itself.
"You know, this makeup is like a gateway drug - " I started, only to be sharply interrupted by the cameraman (rightfully, understandably, trying to move things along)  -- to "Get ready, get set, smile!" 

*click* *click*
Gaga immediately prompted me after the shutter closed on the camera. "Gateway drug?" 
"Yes!" I began to explain that odd thought to her, quickly. "A gateway drug to the potentials of makeup as a whole, for people who aren't comfortable yet with it or still have a lot to learn. To be honest, I don't know a lot about makeup myself."

She then did what Gaga is so very good at -- she countered a negative idea with a positive one immediately.
"You're beautiful though -- you're wearing it now, I see Glam Attack on you! This make up is for beginners. It's for people who want to learn, it's so simple." 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So you can see what she so expertly did there -- she quashes any negative ideas or self deprecation because she truly embodies compassion.

She loves GagaDaily. It's her favorite site. 

Please let us now, as members, KEEP it that way.

If you see people truly being attacked or bullied, report it please. So we can step in and gently counsel them and the attackers.

We don't want to remember the times when Emma told us the negativity was so bad she didn't come here for a time. 

Thanks for reading this again -- I felt this was too important to leave buried in that article.

-- Chica

Edited by ChicaSkas
Are YOU the owner of the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you $$ for it. Picture: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk
  • Like 46
  • LMAO 7
  • YAAAS 4
  • Love 156
  • Shook 3
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 4

finneas

this wattpadstories are getting weirder man

... and now i just sit in silence.
  • LMAO 38
  • Sad 7

ChicaSkas
2 minutes ago, finneas said:

this wattpadstories are getting weirder man

Pardon? Forgive me but you'll need to explain as I have no idea what you are talking about

Edited by ChicaSkas
Are YOU the owner of the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you $$ for it. Picture: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk
  • Like 5
  • LMAO 2
  • YAAAS 2
  • Thanks 9

Yes To Heaven

I wonder if she stans PunkTheFunk

Edited by Yes To Heaven
an angel held me like a child
  • Like 2
  • LMAO 92
  • YAAAS 7
  • Shook 1

mxnster

i wonder if mxnster is her favorite user

"Only the gentle are ever really strong." - James Dean
  • LMAO 9

Yes To Heaven

But in all honesty, I hope the negativity hasn’t driven her away from the site. I’d understand if she hadn’t read up on here in a month or two

an angel held me like a child
  • Like 11
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 2

ChicaSkas
Just now, Yes To Heaven said:

I wonder if she stans PopTheFunk

Not sure, but the point I'm trying to make is that she comes here.

• Like 9
  • YAAAS 1
  • Shook 1
  • Thanks 1

Glamourpuss

Thanks for posting this @ChicaSkas. More people need to see it and have a think about what they are writing when they contribute to this forum. 

Serial liker
  • Like 19
  • YAAAS 1
  • Thanks 7

Amidana

I really hope she hasn't read any threads from yesterday :laughga:

dont find me on grindr anymore i have a bf
  • Like 7
  • LMAO 16
  • Thanks 1

adammonroe

I just lovee her so much, thw fact that this is still her favorite site and that she still visits it despite some members here who constantly throw **** at her...  She focuses on the positive. Let's spam her with LG6 threads. :diane:

• Like 5
  • Thanks 3

Zander

“When I go to see what my fans are saying, I go on Gaga Daily" got a glow up to "GagaDaily is my favorite site. But you knew that." :bradley:

• Like 6
  • LMAO 4
  • YAAAS 1
  • Love 2
  • Shook 1
  • Thanks 1

codymonster

She truly has turned herself into a genuinely all-loving person. It's hard to switch into, and then remain in,  a positive and kind mindset as this world very much encourages shadiness, hate, and attacking others. I'm always inspired by her kindness and I genuinely make  an effort to do everything with compassion and love, but it is extremely hard sometimes. I have so much respect for her endless discipline to kindness. 

Edited by codymonster
  • Like 7
  • Love 32