celeb

Beyoncé is reportedly preparing for Las Vegas Residency 2020

Luna Lovegood

Featured Posts

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Luna Lovegood

WHAT THE **** IS GOING ON TODAY LMAO ITS SO MESSY AND A LOT TO TAKE IN ENIGMA IS SHAKING RIGHT NOW lady gaga GIF

luna’s advocate

AdmistTheLight

Welp, bye that is that, time to move on Gaga

Inb4 she leave Las Vegas for another 10 nudes palates

gaga thoughts GIF

Liberaté mi amor

LateToCult

Enigma stans when her residency outperforms by miles and they can’t use the “best Vegas show” card anymore:

robot wtf GIF

But high key I would actually go to a Beyoncé residency. I’m still shook from the Formation World Tour.  :giveup:

Bradley

Beyonce pissed Gaga is the current highest-paid Vegas act. :bradley:

Truly the queen of dethroning.

Now, I'm waiting for Gaga to announce the LG6 Stadium Tour.

Bradley
2 minutes ago, LateToCult said:

Enigma stans when her residency outperforms by miles and they can’t use the “best Vegas show” card anymore:

robot wtf GIF

At least we have Haus Labs. :bradley:

Zander
Just now, Bradley said:

At least we have Haus Labs. :bradley:

Until Beyonce launches a beauty line on Amazon and we cant have “Top Seller” anymore :bradley:

PartySick
2 minutes ago, Zander said:

Until Beyonce launches a beauty line on Amazon and we cant have “Top Seller” anymore :bradley:

Or we could just stop caring about who the top seller is :bradley:

Honestly I'd trade LG6's 3rd single for them to FINALLY perform Telephone together :giveup:

🖤

HoneyB

NOOOO WTFFFF YOU GOT TO BE KIDDING ME-giphy.gif?cid=4d1e4f299a364996fd9aaff962

Bitch you better have an album ready so you can perform it at the residency-

How many years are we talking?:interestinga: henny you still need to be doing world tours why is everyone moving to Vegas the international fan’s wallets are quaking-

Pleaasssseee don’t be true I envisioned a vegas residency later on in your 50s ma’am:koons: 

If it’s exactly like Beychella then maybe it won’t be too bad

giphy.gif?cid=4d1e4f29305dee4c10aa1d6c07

💋 𝕊𝕥𝕖𝕡 𝕐𝕒 ℂ𝕠𝕠𝕜𝕚𝕖𝕤 𝕌𝕡💋🍪

Kimblue
3 minutes ago, Talenti said:

NOOOO WTFFFF YOU GOT TO BE KIDDING ME-giphy.gif?cid=4d1e4f299a364996fd9aaff962

Bitch you better have an album ready so you can perform it at the residency-

How many years are we talking?:interestinga: henny you still need to be doing world tours why is everyone moving to Vegas the international fan’s wallets are quaking-

Pleaasssseee don’t be true I envisioned a vegas residency later on in your 50s ma’am:koons: 

If it’s exactly like Beychella then maybe it won’t be too bad

giphy.gif?cid=4d1e4f29305dee4c10aa1d6c07

I think touring gets really old for a lot of artists tbh. 

HoneyB

Also let’s not talk about “Enigma is shaking” because some of the little monstrosities will take it seriously and try to get #Beyonceisover trending:triggered:

I felt tired enough having to read through the B*ll*e E*ll*sh thread and the negativity so let’s keep it cute mkay?:triggered:

(also enigma is a good show:triggered:)

the pros of this residency are: 

1. Performances will be SICKENING, so at least people will be getting their money’s worth

2. A Telephone performance could finally happen

3. More pics of Gaga and Bey together:bradley:

Cons:

1. N/A:poot: the only things I could think of is she probably won’t work on new music in a while which will suck and nothing new or interesting will happen within this period since this is all she’ll be doing. Unless she decides to change the set once in a while which I am HERE for it.

💋 𝕊𝕥𝕖𝕡 𝕐𝕒 ℂ𝕠𝕠𝕜𝕚𝕖𝕤 𝕌𝕡💋🍪

HoneyB
4 minutes ago, Kimblue said:

I think touring gets really old for a lot of artists tbh. 

I can understand that, I just feel bad for international fans who have to pay extra to see their fave:messga: I feel like world tours have a whole different experience that’s super enriching:pray:

💋 𝕊𝕥𝕖𝕡 𝕐𝕒 ℂ𝕠𝕠𝕜𝕚𝕖𝕤 𝕌𝕡💋🍪

Luna Lovegood
2 minutes ago, Talenti said:

Also let’s not talk about “Enigma is shaking” because some of the little monstrosities will take it seriously and try to get #Beyonceisover trending:triggered:

I felt tired enough having to read through the B*ll*e E*ll*sh thread and the negativity so let’s keep it cute mkay?:triggered:

(also enigma is a good show:triggered:)

the pros of this residency are: 

1. Performances will be SICKENING, so at least people will be getting their money’s worth

2. A Telephone performance could finally happen

3. More pics of Gaga and Bey together:bradley:

Cons:

1. N/A:poot: the only things I could think of is she probably won’t work on new music in a while which will suck and nothing new or interesting will happen within this period since this is all she’ll be doing. Unless she decides to change the set once in a while which I am HERE for it.

Idk man I don’t see her doing Vegas residency anytime soon.. she’s so good at stadium tours and all that... has she done any residency in the past?

luna’s advocate

HoneyB
2 minutes ago, River Phoenix said:

Idk man I don’t see her doing Vegas residency anytime soon.. she’s so good at stadium tours and all that... has she done any residency in the past?

Exactly! Which is why I’m confused she’s doing one all of a sudden... hopefully this isn’t true.

From what I can recall I think she has done 2. 1 for Sasha Fierce era and the other during the 4 era.

I-am-yours-poster.png

Beyonce_4_revue_poster.jpg
They were only for a couple days though. If it’s similar to these then I’m down, but if it’s a residency for like a whole year? No ma’ammmmm

💋 𝕊𝕥𝕖𝕡 𝕐𝕒 ℂ𝕠𝕠𝕜𝕚𝕖𝕤 𝕌𝕡💋🍪

Archived