Luna Lovegood

Featured Posts

bloody g

bey stans im so sorry :selena:

『𝐟𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐝』

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

People better respect the queen Celine who freakin started this whole thing.

Y'all better PAY REZPEK

7 hours ago, Kimblue said:

I think touring gets really old for a lot of artists tbh. 

Especially when she has extenuating circumstances with her health and family. Tbh this makes even more sense than Gaga doing it.

IllusionLover
8 hours ago, Bradley said:

At least we have Haus Labs. :bradley:

inb4 Knowles-Carter beauty incoming :bradley:

13 | this is my dancefloor i fought for, your voice is louder, it echoes

Runway

I can already imagine her petty team

"She’ll do it but she has to get more $$ than Gaga !!11!!" :lmao: 

doppelganger

Knowing Bey the tix would probably be $500 dollars minimum. However I do think competition on the strip is good. Gaga will hopefully work on a bolder second residency considering the rumours that she's extending her Vegas contract. 

GovernmentHookah

Whatever I guess this is exciting. However, no one will ever overtake the Queen of Las Vegas.

celine dion yes GIF

Daylight Jokers
1 hour ago, Ziggy said:

Especially when she has extenuating circumstances with her health and family. Tbh this makes even more sense than Gaga doing it.

Gaga has fibromyalgia tho.

1 hour ago, LGs LM said:

Gaga has fibromyalgia tho.

Yeah I know but I just mean that that’s one thing, one tricky thing but still one thing. Beyoncé had that last very rough pregnancy and everyone knows it’s much harder being at the level she is after having one kid let alone 3, 2 of which came in the same pregnancy, and then add in raising that family as well. I just mean that while yeah it definitely makes sense for Gaga, I think it makes even more sense for Beyoncé given the extenuating circumstances. Plus Bey is a bit older as well.

that's interesting. it will for sure be a spectacular show, maybe a different more personal side of beyonce since it's a small setting

Borislshere

B.Scott is the same gossip site that reported "Exclusively" reported Beyoncé and JAy were opening a restaurant back in 2017

https://www.lovebscott.com/exclusive-beyonce-jay-z-opening-restaurant-los-angeles-photos

Although i'd actually go see Beyonce in vegas. I know whatever show she put on would be good. It'd be worth the money 

letsgetdirrty
18 hours ago, Newpolitics said:

actually celine dion  started the trend of making vegas residences cool  but okay:ohwell:

Actually Cher did if we want to get technical 

Xtina | Gaga | Britney | Madonna | Beyoncé | Janet | Ciara | Ashanti | Brandy | Monica | Paula | Jessica

Archived