💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Beyoncé is reportedly preparing for Las Vegas Residency 2020

Luna Lovegood

Featured Posts

Lord Temptation
7 hours ago, LilyLark said:

I'd shell out money to see Bey in Vegas and so would a lot of people. It'd be a money maker.

I don't get why some of y'all have to turn everything into a competition though. Multiple stars helped revitalize residencies, you can't give credit to one star anyway.

Some of us are just noticing the irony of Beyonce’s stans using Enigma to put Gaga down as a has-been. Now look at them.

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Finally, Lady Gaga inspires Beyonce... gaga is undoubtly a true vegas residency game changer:vegas:.. can't wait so see her add more Jazz and Piano dates

nodandsmile

the way stans HATE residencies, look at the people under that tweet reminding me of when monsters found out about Enigma

xv7u.gif

yall already fighting when it's not even officially announced yet  :ladyhaha:  if true they going to pay her A LOT of money, she's expensive as hell!!! far more than those 100M for sure

Mirages
37 minutes ago, LilyLark said:

I think all of her French language albums, even the one from a few years ago, have gone diamond in France though and opened at the top of the charts? She doesn't really have that success in the US, but she's still massively big in French speaking countries. Like I remember when her residency was ending, there was some article about all the people from around the world (mostly French speaking countries) who went to Vegas just to see her perform.

But yeah, I agree that Gaga is probably the only star who is at her "peak" that did residencies.

Yeah she very beloved in French speaking countries, she always has been...imo she very underrated tbh...

I'm the bitch that's fragile

MaryJaneHolland

Pretty sure it will be a few nights show, like her previous ones.

Beyonce is NOT doing a long ass Vegas residency :rip:

GhettoFabulous
52 minutes ago, Lord Temptation said:

During Britney’s residency from 2013-2017 no other big pop artists were doing them. In contrast while Gaga is still in the middle of doing her residency Bruno Mars, Cardi B and now Beyonce are all doing or planning to do one. It’s not about who did it first (we’d have to thank Celine or hell even the Rat Pack). It’s about impact.

:poot:still not Gaga’s impact...

Lord Temptation
26 minutes ago, GhettoFabulous said:

:poot:still not Gaga’s impact...

You can try and take it away from Gaga all you want...:sure:

zebrastripes

Okay you guys, since when was there a competition of "whodunnitbetter?"

Relax, Gaga's fine, she always makes her own history. If it weren't for Gaga, it's possible Beyoncé wouldn't've even planned a Las Vegas residency.

zebrastripes
1 hour ago, Lord Temptation said:

During Britney’s residency from 2013-2017 no other big pop artists were doing them. In contrast while Gaga is still in the middle of doing her residency Bruno Mars, Cardi B and now Beyonce are all doing or planning to do one. It’s not about who did it first (we’d have to thank Celine or hell even the Rat Pack). It’s about impact.

Thank you

6 hours ago, River Phoenix said:

We can thank Gaga for opening the door for mainstream artists who are now beginning to headline the strip.

And no, Britney or Celine are not mainstream. They're barely scraping together 1 million sales for their albums nowadays, they ain't mainstream in the slightest. 

Pennywise

I still think residencies are basically a slap in the face for international fans tbh. Then again, today's 'music' is more about the "artist"'s convenience, rather than art anyway, and that is true for all, even for Gaga. You can't blame an artist for caring more about themselves obviously.  Each and every one of us would do so. :vegas:

But you can blame them for being all like "I'd die for my fans" and then retiring to Vegas so only rich fans can come and see them perform :triggered:

Spoiler

WHAT HAPPENED TO MUSIC NOT THE BLING U BEACH :cryga:

YOUR GOD IS NOT HERE MICHAEL NOR WILL HE EVER BE

NewUsername
1 minute ago, littlefreakster said:

I still think residencies are basically a slap in the face for international fans tbh. Then again, today's 'music' is more about the "artist"'s convenience, rather than art anyway, and that is true for all, even for Gaga. You can't blame an artist for caring more about themselves obviously.  Each and every one of us would do so. :vegas:

But you can blame them for being all like "I'd die for my fans" and then retiring to Vegas so only rich fans can come and see them perform :triggered:

Reveal hidden contents

WHAT HAPPENED TO MUSIC NOT THE BLING U BEACH :cryga:

exactly!

I can understand touring is tiring and hard, but I'd expect it to be more rewarding and exciting for the artist as well.
I mean like, come on.

Please Beyoncé, noooo. I want another world tour.
+ I can only imagine the prices if she does Vegas... Beyoncé is already expensive as is. Add Vegas to that and the prices will be through the roof.

NewUsername
6 hours ago, Talenti said:

I can understand that, I just feel bad for international fans who have to pay extra to see their fave:messga: I feel like world tours have a whole different experience that’s super enriching:pray:

pay extra sounds so understating, more like 10x the price.

5 hours ago, Levine said:

This is god punishment for her stans who always say "Gaga is chained to Vegas" AH!

And what's with this "highest paid" everytime she's involved in something? it's so cheap and pathetic

ikr, highest paid when touring isn't really an achievement imo, it's just bragging with your capitalism along Ticketmaster or whoever was in charge of the ticket prices. Highest attendance, now that's what you can call a real achievement.

Archived