Beyoncé is reportedly preparing for Las Vegas Residency 2020

Luna Lovegood

Featured Posts

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply
26 minutes ago, PartySick said:

Or we could just stop caring about who the top seller is :bradley:

Honestly I'd trade LG6's 3rd single for them to FINALLY perform Telephone together :giveup:

:laughga: getting more than two singles from a Gaga album. A dream, literally a dream :enigma:

PACGAGA

I don’t get how ppl got this information from literally the most secretive celebrity out there. If this WAS true, Beyonces petty ass just scraped it lol 

bur I hope it’s not. She’s still wayyyyy in her prime to be doing a Vegas residency. She can still sell out stadiums in a drop of a hat so idk why she would do Vegas but... maybe since she has 3 kids now, it’ll be easier to stay in one place than traveling from city to city. 

but where is the album? We need the damn album. 

nenhures
1 minute ago, PACGAGA said:

as long as it’s not with Jay-Z’s ugly ass, it’ll be a hit. :huntyga:

Inb4 it's a 10 year residency as The Carters because Beyoncé hates us and wants us to suffer :nooo:

Newpolitics

Get ready  for the mess of a stan war between monsters and beyhive :poot:

A falling star fell from your heart and landed in my eyes I screamed aloud, as it tore through them, and now it's left me blind

PACGAGA
1 minute ago, nenhures said:

Inb4 it's a 10 year residency as The Carters because Beyoncé hates us and wants us to suffer :nooo:

I might have to unstan and call her Beyonka and Beyboon all day everyday if she EVER. 

im turning into badmonster96 if she does. 

Levine

This is god punishment for her stans who always say "Gaga is chained to Vegas" AH!

And what's with this "highest paid" everytime she's involved in something? it's so cheap and pathetic

monketsharona
25 minutes ago, ViviLittleM said:

Hopefully this means Gaga will leave sooner to leave Beyoncé alone :pawsup:

She has 75 shows to do in her original deal so she'll definitely spend 2020 there too. 

But yeah hopefully she won't renew the deal 

Archived