💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

That hashtag will cause damage to Billie

Lighter

Featured Posts

Lighter

First of all. “Yikes” ain’t that serious.

she doesn’t eat meat. Gaga wore a meat.

So it’s not that complicated.

But doing a takedown to a person just because of that?

She’s a minor for christ sake.

Imagine how she feels right now knowing the reaction to fans booing her?

Frivolero

lil monsters have done this forever

anyways, she knew that she said yikes with a different intention,

if she wasn't that famous and had that swagger she wouldn't have had the balls to sad yikes and would have said something like "oh that's not for me, but I guess it's cool!" 

She doesn't eat meat, yet supports brands that are NOT cruelty free. Being Vegan is NOT her excuse for "yikes" here.

She's not even on Twitter though. If she were, she'd feel the need to use her common sense before commenting on another public figure. Being a minor doesn't excuse rude behaviour :flop: 

Bullying her is still NOT ok though. 

Venus Rose

Can we also acknowledge that alot of these "Little monsters" are a lot older than she is :triggered:

Of course it was rude. Of course she was being hypocritical. Is it the end of her career? No.

She's one of the biggest stars in the world right now. PLUS her wearing fur was old news.

I do think she should watch herself before saying things like that though. The slightest things stated about mama makes lil clownsters go wild. 

Anyways, everyone will forget in a week :oops:

giskardsb

This may be the stupidest “controversy” LMs have invented and that’s saying something. 

it won’t hurt Billie at all literally nobody cares except stans.  

Tom Nook

Eh, she doesn’t use twitter and the hashtag barely lasted a day

Uh Red Wine... Convict... Gah Gah...

14 minutes ago, JR Gg said:

She doesn't eat meat, yet supports brands that are NOT cruelty free. Being Vegan is NOT her excuse for "yikes" here.

She's not even on Twitter though. If she were, she'd feel the need to use her common sense before commenting on another public figure. Being a minor doesn't excuse rude behaviour :flop: 

Bullying her is still NOT ok though. 

Is that any different than Gaga talking about how great it is that her makeup is cruelty free yet consistently wearing fur?

It's only damaging LM lol

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

elijahfan

It will cause damage to LMs, you mean... Once again, we proved we were no better than other fanbases, and pretty much unable to take any form of criticism.

By the way, « yikes » was totally what we were supposed to feel with the meat dress. That was kind of the whole point. Just saying.

Ladey Gaygay

Ok i hope i dont get a warming pin for this but it must be said

The fans bashing billie are trolls who have nothing better to do because the are nearing 35 and wasted their twenties being rude, young, and gay and now that they practically bullied every artist its time to attack children

Also for the love of god, Billie said yikes to a meet dress because she,unlike me, is vegan and a sarcastic teen like me. Did you want her to go on a philosphical rant about it because she has to answer for some crime:saladga::saladga::saladga:

@Morphine Prince sweaty i am so sorry that these gheys bullied you out of existence

RANT OVER

STREAM JUICE BY LIZZO

36 minutes ago, Doot said:

Is that any different than Gaga talking about how great it is that her makeup is cruelty free yet consistently wearing fur?

Yeah -- the makeup is going to be sold to mass consumers - so she wants to make sure everyone can use it. Doesn't mean it aligns with her values.

• Zilla locked this topic

Archived