💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Matt Healy comes out as “aesthete”

BUtterfield 8

Featured Posts

BUtterfield 8

matt-healy-670x393.png

Later in the interview, Healy opens up about his own sexuality. He explains that he considers himself “aesthete.”

“I tend not to talk about my sexuality that explicitly because I don’t really have to and all things are subject to change,” he explains.

“I’m an aesthete. I see things as objectively beautiful, so men can be objectively beautiful.”

Healy says that he can’t ever imagine himself actually having sex with a man. Sure, he’s “kissed beautiful men” but “I don’t want to f*ck them.”

https://www.queerty.com/matt-healy-comes-aesthete-says-hell-kiss-beautiful-men-wont-sex-20191206

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You: I'm Straight, but still human, I can tell when someone is attractive obviously  

Me *an intellectual*: aesthete 

Ladey Gaygay
Just now, Rainbow1 said:

matt-healy-670x393.png

Later in the interview, Healy opens up about his own sexuality. He explains that he considers himself “aesthete.”

“I tend not to talk about my sexuality that explicitly because I don’t really have to and all things are subject to change,” he explains.

“I’m an aesthete. I see things as objectively beautiful, so men can be objectively beautiful.”

Healy says that he can’t ever imagine himself actually having sex with a man. Sure, he’s “kissed beautiful men” but “I don’t want to f*ck them.”

https://www.queerty.com/matt-healy-comes-aesthete-says-hell-kiss-beautiful-men-wont-sex-20191206

I stopped reading

STREAM JUICE BY LIZZO

Lippoutou

What? It has nothing to do with sexuality 😂 I find Lady Gaga objectively beautiful but I'm still a gay man lol

Whatever can make these people feel special I guess... :laughga:

bloody g
2 minutes ago, Antichrist said:

u cant be phobic towads hetro

giphy.gif

can you be phobic towards aesthetes :oprah:

『𝐟𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐝』

Newpolitics

i read this as aesthetic  :toofunny:

A falling star fell from your heart and landed in my eyes I screamed aloud, as it tore through them, and now it's left me blind

Archived