Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
game

Temtem (Pokemon-Like MMO)

Logan

Featured Posts

If you prefer to catch 'em all in the presence of other like-minded creature-catchers in an open, shared world, look out for TemTem, a Pokemon-style MMO coming to Steam on January 21.

To be clear, TemTem is not a Pokemon game, nor is it being developed by Game Freak, but it's unabashedly inspired by the franchise. Even the official Steam description labels TemTem a "massively multiplayer creature-collection adventure inspired by Pokemon." Reading the description and watching gameplay footage certainly rings some bells, but it's the MMO aspects that distinguish TemTem as more than a Pokemon clone.

While Pokemon Sword and Shield took one small inspiration from the MMO genre with the open-world Wild Area, that's where the similarities end. TemTem, on the other hand, exists in an online shared-world where you'll team up, chat, and do battle with other trainers, customize your character and home, and of course "catch every TemTem."

Looks promising. If anything this will give the Pokemon franchise more competition forcing them to do better.

Edonis

Nnnnn Gamefreak could lowkey sue, but then again, isn't Pokemon just another version of Dragon Quest? 

Edit: I just finished the video and I have to nnnnn some more :rip:

bloody g

I couldn't be more excited :vegas:

『𝐟𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐝』

HoneyB

This looks cool ngl:green: if this is what it will take to light a fire under Gamefreak’s a$$, then so be it!:vegas:

💋 𝕊𝕥𝕖𝕡 𝕐𝕒 ℂ𝕠𝕠𝕜𝕚𝕖𝕤 𝕌𝕡💋🍪

HoneyB
23 minutes ago, Logan said:

@ 1:12 it shows that they're using one of the fake leaked starters from Gen 8 :shocked:

Platypet.png?version=253dbbe5dd503195041

I thought I was hallucinating because I knew it looked familiar-:air:

💋 𝕊𝕥𝕖𝕡 𝕐𝕒 ℂ𝕠𝕠𝕜𝕚𝕖𝕤 𝕌𝕡💋🍪

39 minutes ago, Logan said:

@ 1:12 it shows that they're using one of the fake leaked starters from Gen 8 :shocked:

Platypet.png?version=253dbbe5dd503195041

I knew I saw it before lol

It looks promising and interesting, I wonder if Pokemon Co and Nintendo will sue them, they never sued Digimon for example.. but considering it's an indie studio, they can just show a muscle to turn this project down..

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

Lion Heart

This looks so promising. :yay: I remember seeing some pics/ videos of this project months ago on Twitter I think. I hope it does well.

Also, I feel like if Gamefreak/ Nintendo stupidly decides to sue, this may backfire: it might make the game more popular. 

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

5 hours ago, River said:

I knew I saw it before lol

It looks promising and interesting, I wonder if Pokemon Co and Nintendo will sue them, they never sued Digimon for example.. but considering it's an indie studio, they can just show a muscle to turn this project down..

They also didn't Sue Kingdom Hearts for the Dream Eaters, and even Heartless were borderline pokemon

ice heard one side from above

Archived