💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

The X Factor: The Band (UK) Trailer

Gimme More

Featured Posts

Gimme More

Simon has said he is looking for the new One Direction and Little Mix

One Direction, who placed third on the 2010 edition of the programme, are The X Factor's most successful contestants to date, with a total of 65 million records worldwide. The boys - Harry Styles, Niall Horan, Liam Payne and Louis Tomlinson - went on an indefinite hiatus in 2016, less than a year after Zayn Malik left the band.

Little Mix are the only band to have ever won the show, taking home the title in 2011, and have become one of the biggest selling girl bands ever. The girls - Perrie Edwards, Leigh-Anne Pinnock, Jade Thirlwall and Jesy Nelson - have amassed estimated sales of over 50 million albums and singles. 

'The Band' is direct competition for Little Mix's BBC1 show The Search, which will launch in early 2020.

Simon, who no longer represents Little Mix because of a feud with their managers, Simon stated he brought this version of the X Factor forward so he could get in there before Little Mix's show.

The show starts on Monday 9 December with further instalments airing on Wednesday 11 and Friday 13 of that week. It will all come to a head in the grand final to air at the weekend, just days after the series got started.

#JusticeForBritney ♡

littlepotter
8 minutes ago, Gimme More said:

Simon stated he brought this version of the X Factor forward so he could get in there before Little Mix's show.

what an asshole

chaeri pls

StuckInMyMind

I really would’ve liked to audition for this but didn’t know about it. I’m in the process of applying for Little Mix: The Search, so we’ll see how that goes 

Zander
15 minutes ago, Gimme More said:

The show starts on Monday 9 December with further instalments airing on Wednesday 11 and Friday 13 of that week. It will all come to a head in the grand final to air at the weekend, just days after the series got started.

Wow... they really did rush this to put it out. I feel like shows that state they want to find the next "..." never do. :awkney: 

Gimme More
Just now, Zander said:

Wow... they really did rush this to put it out. I feel like shows that state they want to find the next "..." never do. :awkney: 

ikr! this was supposed to be X Factor: All Stars but Simon scrapped it last minute with this so he could get this out before Little Mix: The Search (they are finding the next big band, whether a boy band/girl band/mixed band).

i usually love the X Factor but this year has been so messy!

#JusticeForBritney ♡

Gimme More
5 minutes ago, HotWasabi said:

I really would’ve liked to audition for this but didn’t know about it. I’m in the process of applying for Little Mix: The Search, so we’ll see how that goes 

omg really :bradley:

good luck!!! :heart:

#JusticeForBritney ♡

xoxo Craig

X Factor has had its day, and doing this sh!t is not gonna make the show pop again :madge:   And the fact he is releasing this now just ro jump infront of Little Mix

End Racism Now

loathereality
20 minutes ago, HotWasabi said:

share a video

im curious

Newpolitics

simon  is literally so insufferable

his ego is out of this world

hate that guy

A falling star fell from your heart and landed in my eyes I screamed aloud, as it tore through them, and now it's left me blind

Jose P

But isn’t a band like one in which you have a person or two singing and the rest playing the instruments? Little Mix and 1D are musical groups, not bands.

StuckInMyMind
1 hour ago, loathereality said:

share a video

im curious

I haven’t filmed one yet, trying to get over a cold and deciding what I want to sing

loathereality
1 minute ago, HotWasabi said:

I haven’t filmed one yet, trying to get over a cold and deciding what I want to sing

hit me up if you want any advice

i watched literally over 50 singing comptetions

StuckInMyMind
37 minutes ago, loathereality said:

hit me up if you want any advice

i watched literally over 50 singing comptetions

My sister got tickets to the tour for her and my niece and we were gonna go so if I win I’ll be able to go to all the dates 😝

Archived