Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

PETA defends Billie, calls meat dress gross

Morphine Prince

Featured Posts

HeavyCapiLover

Only gaga could pull off something that would still be controversial a decade later. She really has put people in front of a reality that they don't want see with that dress. People wear fure every day just for fashion, gaga was like "I'm a freak, people consider me as a psycho then they gon see what it is to be insane, except that this is the only thing that tbey'll be able to see and they will not understand the deep statement behind. Some people like to see other wearing real fure but hate to see that meet dress but in both case an animal has been killed. Just like people like to see others being in the military and make war but they don't like it when theire sexuality is different from the majority, but in both case they are engaged to kill other people. We live in a society of the appearances, with horrible things happening in the back but we keep refusing to see it because it's ugly and scary so we choose to only see beautiful things. Lady gaga = a timeless genius

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Daylight Jokers
59 minutes ago, Chickens in Malibu said:

As someone who is an avid supporter of the chickens Gaga left behind in the fire, I agree with PETA.

Gaga needs to stop mistreating animals. Like who keeps chickens in a cage and kill them when you want and roast them for some BBQ?

#GagaIsOverParty #LeaveAnimalsAlone

Now I'm craving for some roast chicken and it's already 3:19am. Where am I supposed to find a rotisserie in this time of night? :messga:

Prismatic Light

Ok a meat dress can seem gross, but how much really? Gaga herself explained that dress was made of scrapped/bad meet so it's not a waste of food and neither abuse on animals in anyway, it's not like they killed animals straight to make her a dress... How can some people be THAT offended? ;/

Be kind 🧡

Epione

As we can see from some of the people here, Billie’s fanbase has room for almost everyone, trash PETA included. Yikes.

Candy Gaga
1 hour ago, Morphine Prince said:

I seriously picked the right artists to stan. 

A 9 year old dress is still being talked about and one word has caused an entire fan base to convulse in uproar and have multiple articles written about it

Icons only. 

Girl give it up sorry but you're  being annoying at this point she's a whisperer with 1 top 10 and 1 hit era just like Lorde , Chainsmokers , Igloo and Meghan and will just vanish soon

PACGAGA
3 minutes ago, Candy Gaga said:

Girl give it up sorry but you're  being annoying at this point she's a whisperer with 1 top 10 and 1 hit era 

She now has 2 top 10 hits :lana:

Candy Gaga
Just now, PACGAGA said:

She now has 2 top 10 hits :lana:

Same like the ones I mentioned too . She's talentless and the hype is already dying

I understand when people say that it is necessary to stop killing rare species of animals for clothes or food, and even support it, but when it comes to ordinary veal meat (from which the meat dress was made), which is consumed by millions of people every day...

Meruk Holland
44 minutes ago, Prismatic Light said:

Ok a meat dress can seem gross, but how much really? Gaga herself explained that dress was made of scrapped/bad meet so it's not a waste of food and neither abuse on animals in anyway, it's not like they killed animals straight to make her a dress... How can some people be THAT offended? ;/

If we're basing this on the same idea as leather, since that's also an animal fashion piece, then it doesn't matter to activists if it was made by refuse or by raising the animal specifically to be used for fashion. That's why PETA doesn't like faux fur or faux leather either, it perpetuates the idea that fur or leather looks good. As far as they're concerned, the only difference is that real fur and leather just cost more. 

mindintransit

I'm a vegan and this story is why I'm a quiet, mind my own business vegan. I answer questions but it's not complicated. I think it's safe to say that people know I'm a vegan because I don't want to eat animals.
Unfortunately Billie seems to be one of the vegans who make me cringe - pretentious and all superior to non vegans. I know she's young but that's a bad look. She's had great success in the last year but this came across as immature. (PETA has been a disappointment for years. They have nothing better to do than talk about the meat dress? Well, the meat dress certainly was memorable - and iconic.)
I don't know about other countries but in the US approximately .5% are vegans. That 1.6 million people out of 325 million. I like being a vegan but vegans aren't special. 
I love music so Gaga with her spectacular talent as a musician and artist is special.
And a good person who is kind (and encourages others to be kind) in a country that is becoming less kind is special.

ShayCristoforo

What I hate most about this is "anyone with a heart can see that."

It's essentially suggesting that Gaga doesn't have a heart. That's a pretty bold and neurotic thing to say. I support animal welfare but this organization doesn't have the authority to start policing "heart".  

PETA's social media coordinator, I'm smdh.

Get the pinot ready, because it's turtle time.

ltlmnstr
3 hours ago, Jadeykins said:

Okay but I don’t think anyone takes PETA seriously because you know they euthanise more animals they “save” than any other organisation....and they are crazy!!

Gaga and Tara said the same thing back in 2012 when everyone was coming for her and her faux Hermes coat.

(gagafashionland said it was faux btw)

ltlmnstr
1 hour ago, Gagarka said:

I understand when people say that it is necessary to stop killing rare species of animals for clothes or food, and even support it, but when it comes to ordinary veal meat (from which the meat dress was made), which is consumed by millions of people every day...

Gurl you’re about to make this worse lol! 
veal is baby cow!

Gaga said it as a joke about her grandma

I don’t think the cuts were edible choice cuts. The one on her head was.

Newpolitics

i-

this was worser than i thought :bradley:

A falling star fell from your heart and landed in my eyes I screamed aloud, as it tore through them, and now it's left me blind

Archived