💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

PETA defends Billie, calls meat dress gross

Morphine Prince

Featured Posts

Morphine Prince
Just now, PoshLife said:

I see you've finally ended whatever pretense you had of being a serious person and have now entered a new level of trollish buffoonery. 

It's the only way to interact with some of the commentary made in these threads. Seriousness has left the building.

Also "pretense" hmmm... just gonna ignore you said that. Idk what I've done to you for you to think me being serious is an act. 

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply
TheSlash
Just now, Sanne Godijn said:

Are we talking about the same girl who out a living spider in her mouth for a music video not very vegan of yours billie

Did she actually eat it? No.

For real now, what is wrong with y'all? Your reasonings are far from the meaningful now, huh?

Ew, David!

Chickens in Malibu

To be fair though, I get people may be upset by Gaga's meatdress. 

But why the need to bring it up 8 years later? The interviewer didn't ask them about it. They brought it up themselves. And it wasn't even about animals activism. They also make fun of the egg thing. Is that to support animals rights too?

SwissMonster

I don’t care about the drama. All I say is that this dress is iconic, people discuss about it 10 years later...we won...

Also I know a lot of Vegan friends and stans who have nothing against the meatdress...

And also besides the message of the dress, weren’t the meat pieces leftovers wich you can’t eat or sumn?

SwissMonster®️ - Creating controversy since 1999

LGMonster95

PETA has been killing a lot more animals than each and every celebrity that they go on with their propaganda in their whole life and combined. Also even if Gaga didn't had her meat dress that animal would have still been used for other purposes (if the dress wasn't made out of leftovers or stuff like this). What a bunch of hypocrites, there are things 1000x more important out there for them do to than complaining about a meat dress used 10 years ago...

FfFfFfFF
Just now, Morphine Prince said:

The obsession. Don't think we haven't noticed

14M513M.thumb.jpg.9247ba1abfdbe9911d03b0

Either way, wearing fur is wrong. But liking something on IG doesn't mean you support it! IG is all about the looks. You know that but whatever, Billie sucks!

Same gurl, we noticed the obsession too. It's not like  can  automatically have some insight as to why you are doing these sorts of comments only by doing something as simple as looking at your s avi.

If instagram posts are "for looks", TV Awards Shows looks are for? :flop:

And a plot twist: I do think wearing fur is wrong but the way some of the eyelashes behave in this very forum just annoys me too much.

Morphine Prince
Just now, FfFfFfFF said:

Same gurl, we noticed the obsession too. It's not like  can  automatically have some insight as to why you are doing these sorts of comments only by doing something as simple as looking at your s avi.

If instagram posts are "for looks", TV Awards Shows looks are for? :flop:

And a plot twist: I do think wearing fur is wrong but the way some of the eyelashes behave in this very forum just annoys me too much.

#BeKind

Sanne Godijn
1 minute ago, TheSlash said:

For real now, what is wrong with y'all? Your reasonings are far from the meaningful now, huh?

No but i dont think the spider has a good time being in billie's mouth it probably caused the spider alot of distress

HoneyB

This whole situation is stupid and corny, PETA should stfu since they’re hypocrites

The internet baffles me sometimes imagine thinking this is such a big deal and it’s the end of the world if we don’t cancel Ms. Eyelash- can we go back to reality please?

Did anyone try the Enigma or Haus Labs? I thought the Haus Labs was lovely!

💋 𝕊𝕥𝕖𝕡 𝕐𝕒 ℂ𝕠𝕠𝕜𝕚𝕖𝕤 𝕌𝕡💋🍪

Evan Peters

What’s gross is stealing people’s dogs off their lawn then euthanizing them, but what would I, a meat eater know? :enigma:

emma roberts is an abuser

Edonis
6 minutes ago, TheSlash said:

Well, considering PETA has tried to burn down biomedical research labs for less, it is a tad ironic and holds a candle to the many instances where they don't know their head from their foot :rip:

Anyways, as a biologist, I can't take PETA seriously :rip:

And I hope monsters aren't getting riled up about this. That group has been coming for Gaga since 09. Nobody cares about their opinion. Let's just move on :rip:

Archived