celeb

PETA defends Billie, calls meat dress gross

Morphine Prince

Featured Posts

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply
FfFfFfFF

How about those Rosalia instagram pics where she was wearing REAL fur that Billie liked the other day? :oprah: 

xoxo Craig
17 minutes ago, Economy said:

Sheep are mutilated for wool? I thought they needed to have it trimmed or they overheat :oprah:

Exactly this 

End Racism Now

Morphine Prince
Just now, FfFfFfFF said:

How about those Rosalia instagram pics where she was wearing REAL fur that Billie liked the other day? :oprah: 

We're coming after what people liked on Instagram now

YIKES

14M513M.thumb.jpg.9247ba1abfdbe9911d03b0

Morphine Prince

Instagram removed the "following" feature in time. I might have been cancelled by the like police otherwise

Katharine Hepburn

The meat dress being talked about a decade later

That's what we call impact :trollga:

xoxo Joanne

FfFfFfFF
1 minute ago, Morphine Prince said:

We're coming after what people liked on Instagram now

YIKES

Didn't know only certain situations count but thanks for letting me know! It's doesn't look like you just found a convenient easy excuse to use either. :sure: 

Chickens in Malibu

As someone who is an avid supporter of the chickens Gaga left behind in the fire, I agree with PETA.

Gaga needs to stop mistreating animals. Like who keeps chickens in a cage and kill them when you want and roast them for some BBQ?

#GagaIsOverParty #LeaveAnimalsAlone

Morphine Prince
Just now, FfFfFfFF said:

Didn't know only certain situations count but thanks for letting me know! It's doesn't look like you just found a convenient easy excuse to use either. :sure: 

The obsession. Don't think we haven't noticed

Either way, wearing fur is wrong. But liking something on IG doesn't mean you support it! IG is all about the looks. You know that but whatever, Billie sucks!

TheSlash
26 minutes ago, xoxo Craig said:

Well of course they are, its PETA... :ladyhaha:  doesn't make them or Billie right :ladyhaha:   infact, far from it :ladyhaha:  Its been named one of the most memorable dresses that a celeb has worn this decade :ladyhaha:   seethe 

They're wrong by finding it gross?

Your reasoning is tragic :ladyhaha:

Ew, David!

Sanne Godijn

Are we talking about the same girl who out a living spider in her mouth for a music video not very vegan of yours billie i just feel like its weird for a vegan to put a living animal in your mouth

Morphine Prince
2 minutes ago, Chickens in Malibu said:

As someone who is an avid supporter of the chickens Gaga left behind in the fire, I agree with PETA.

Gaga needs to stop mistreating animals. Like who keeps chickens in a cage and kill them when you want and roast them for some BBQ?

#GagaIsOverParty #LeaveAnimalsAlone

Tell 'em KING

2mbnc5.thumb.jpg.44be0850763e181770a03ac

PoshLife
Just now, Morphine Prince said:

The obsession. Don't think we haven't noticed

Either way, wearing fur is wrong. But liking something on IG doesn't mean you support it! IG is all about the looks. You know that but whatever, Billie sucks!

I see you've finally ended whatever pretense you had of being a serious person and have now entered a new level of trollish buffoonery. 

Archived