💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

PETA defends Billie, calls meat dress gross

Morphine Prince

Featured Posts

Guillaume Hamon
10 hours ago, Didymus said:

Ari is the new Katy here what are you on about. Ari gets massive hate on this forum.

I don't think so. Of course she's not adored by all but globally I would say she's liked here.

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Meats are being eaten everyday, most probably by people working for PETA. They are produced everyday, but it's an outrage when it's used as a dress, I don't think they understood or even tried to find meaning into what it really means to be wearing a meat dress. To me it has always been a metaphor of human peverse sense of grandiosity and its rship with nature. Honestly in this era of snowflakes, true art cannot exist 

On 12/7/2019 at 12:15 PM, Didymus said:

How is she doing that with saying ‘yikes’ though? :rip: 

She barely talks about animal rights anyway. And we’re all hypocrites, it’s human nature. Why tear someone else down for it when we would make excuses for ourselves? :oprah:

Because when u have a huge platform and you want to act like you're setting a good example while bashing someone to make them look like a bad guy (no pun intended) then yes all your actions and all you say have to align and you do not have the option of hypocrisy if you open your mouth and decide to stand for something. That's the rule, that's the consequence of being in the public eye

Didymus
4 hours ago, kyanewest said:

Because when u have a huge platform and you want to act like you're setting a good example while bashing someone to make them look like a bad guy (no pun intended) then yes all your actions and all you say have to align and you do not have the option of hypocrisy if you open your mouth and decide to stand for something. That's the rule, that's the consequence of being in the public eye

Except no one cares about this except some pressed little LMs who are acting like the worst Madonna stans in 2009 :rip: 

There is no rule or consequence for the general public. Did Gaga ever get called out, even by her own fans, for supporting the Olympic games in homophobic Azerbaijan while calling for a ban of the Russian games? No. Because when you're a celeb a lot of hypocritical bs is swept under the rug. And yes, that example is 1000x worse than Billie saying "yikes" to a dress made of animal flesh.

Archived