Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
achievement

Meat Dress The Most Memorable Celebrity Look of The Decade

Hebi

Featured Posts

According to Entertainment Tonight top 15 list.

"Lady Gaga's Meat Dress At The 2010 MTV VMAs

Pop sensation Lady Gaga disrupted all notions of "acceptable" award show fashion when she hit the 2010 MTV Video Music Awards black carpet in a dress made entirely of raw beef, designed by Franc Fernandez and styled by Nicola Formichetti. While the "meat dress" was condemned by animal rights groups, Gaga later explained on "The Ellen DeGeneres Show" that the dress was a statement about fighting for one's own rights, saying, "If we don't fight for our rights pretty soon, we're going to have as much rights as the meat on our own bones. And, I am not a piece of meat." The dress is currently on display at the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame after being dried and preserved by taxidermists."

https://etcanada.com/photos/548103/most-memorable-celebrity-looks-of-the-decade/

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Morphine Prince

*Posts unfunny comment attacking a vegan for not liking a dress made of meat in order to feel better about myself despite the dress being iconic in its own right and one person’s opinion won’t change that fact* 

AlexanderMagno

Well, yes it is the most memorable look of the decade.

No matter if you like it or not, the meat dress is probably the only thing that Gaga was able to perpetuate forever. Not even Bad Romance is so timeless. Almost ten years later, we are talking about the dress, and twenty years from now the world will still talk about it.

I wonder how many people know that she did it for Repeal Don't Ask Don't Tell and not just for the lols

Gagaloo911

Billie Eyelash and her delulu brother found in a mental asylum spasming 

chris crocker spasm GIF

Glamourpuss
5 minutes ago, Red said:

I wonder how many people know that she did it for Repeal Don't Ask Don't Tell and not just for the lols

The meaning of it doesn't seem to be well known and it really should be.

Archived