đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
funny

Gaga's "Christmas Tree" is on Target's in store holiday playlist

NT78

Featured Posts

I clearly missed this song from years ago.

I was in Target on Wednesday and I heard this song and was listening to the lyrics and thinking "this is a super inappropriate song for a Target store...WTF is this?" Then, at the end, I hear "Lady Gaga, Lady Gaga," and was like "Seriously WTF is this song?" 

So, I googled "Lady Gaga Christmas Tree song" and discovered this gem. I read the lyrics and laughed out loud. Of COURSE LG would write a naughty christmas song, and of COURSE Target would be naive enough to add it to their holiday playlist this year simply due to her star power and relevance. I just shook my head in amusement.

Lady Gaga really is the gift that keeps on giving.

BTW, Applause was on the playlist a couple weeks ago, before they switched over to the Holiday one. Someone really likes LG up at Target corporate...

Pop Music

yes bitch we stan so ****ing hard 

Gaga đź’ťTaylor đź’ťCarly Rae đź’ťRina đź’ťMARINA đź’ťBritneyđź’ťLights đź’ťShania đź’ťSigridđź’ť

Newpolitics

did u twerk to it there :ally:

A falling star fell from your heart and landed in my eyes I screamed aloud, as it tore through them, and now it's left me blind

Just now, Newpolitics said:

did u twerk to it there :ally:

LOL, no. I was too confused. I was doing research. BUT, I was sort of bopping along to the beat before I knew what it was. I was thinking, "this song is inappropriate but also super catchy."

I *may* have been dancing and lip synching in the toy aisle to Applause a couple weeks ago. I will neither confirm nor deny, but there may be incriminating security camera footage available. 

Newpolitics
1 minute ago, NT78 said:

LOL, no. I was too confused. I was doing research. BUT, I was sort of bopping along to the beat before I knew what it was. I was thinking, "this song is inappropriate but also super catchy."

I *may* have been dancing and lip synching in the toy aisle to Applause a couple weeks ago. I will neither confirm nor deny, but there may be incriminating security camera footage available. 

*tries to seach security camera footage online *

A falling star fell from your heart and landed in my eyes I screamed aloud, as it tore through them, and now it's left me blind

YourWhiskyMouth

OT but I just noticed the Christmas tree on the single cover is made up of the Bowie lightning bolts from the Fame era :sis:

hqdefault.jpg

:bradley:

Reginald
35 minutes ago, YourWhiskyMouth said:

OT but I just noticed the Christmas tree on the single cover is made up of the Bowie lightning bolts from the Fame era :sis:

hqdefault.jpg

:bradley:

Yeah :lolly: this song came out a few months after Paparazzi became big

I used to bop to it so hard in my bedroom at my family's house. Ah to be young again

Edit :awkney::sweat: This came out *before* Paparazzi (the single) but after The Fame album release

Just now, Reginald said:

Yeah lol this song came out a few months after Paparazzi became big

Yeah, I just realized it was WAY old. When I did my search, the first You Tube link I opened said 2016. 

2 minutes ago, Reginald said:

I used to bop to it so hard in my bedroom at my family's house. Ah to be young again

Christmas Tree came out almost a year BEFORE Paparazzi

ssslyboy
4 minutes ago, Reginald said:

Didn’t it come out in 2008 though?  I could be wrong 

1 minute ago, ssslyboy said:

Didn’t it come out in 2008 though?  I could be wrong 

12/16/2008 was the official release date

Archived