Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

DC - Winter Love (Coming December 13th!)

DC

Featured Posts

Hello everyone! I’m so happy to announce my brand new single that will be coming out December 13th on Sites like Youtube, Spotify, iTunes, and Amazon Music!

It’s called Winter Love and it’s a very beautiful Christmas Ballad I wrote back in September. It’s my mom’s most favorite song of mine and my whole family loves it! :heart:

It’s coming December 13th, next Friday, to pretty much all music services and a lyric video will be posted to my channel! 

Here’s a quick sample of how the song sounds, I stripped all the main vocals out:

Did I also mention this was the lead single for my second album? :heart:

I would just like give all my amazing friends and people who’s inspired me or given me the creative influence to write everything and still writing on my second album (In no order of course)
@KatieJudasGaga4 @PlastiscGuy @zebrastripes @JohnnyartRAVE @DonatellaPop @Talenti @LGs LM @Ladey Gaygay @SamanthaC @Haus Swiftie @ReginaGeorge @Animal Claws @Maleficent @LittleLocoCoco @MANiCURE 6 @BadGurlMadge11 @derpmonster @FfFfFfFF @Katherine

:heart:

So sorry if I didn’t mention you, it’s super early and I can’t think straight right now :laughga:

Just let me know and I’ll add you to the list of thankful mentions :happy:

FfFfFfFF

Pulling a Lil Nas X and competing with your own fave I see. :udidnt:  Snakelorde found quacking in the corner.

1 minute ago, BadGurlMadge11 said:

I like it from what I’ve heard:vegas:

i need to ask u, are u signed to any record label?

Nope! :happy:

Regina George

Sounds so magical! Can’t wait to hear it in full :heart: I really love seeing/hearing other people’s art! Keep up the good work! 

Spoiler

I’d totally sit on it :huntyga:

24 minutes ago, BadGurlMadge11 said:

Are u planning on signing to any record label in the future?

Possibly, if any label wants me :laughga:

Ladey Gaygay

Not me being in the second row of mentions

giphy.gif

But holy shi.t this is way better than all of t*chn*logy

:laughga:

STREAM JUICE BY LIZZO

48 minutes ago, ReginaGeorge said:

Sounds so magical! Can’t wait to hear it in full :heart: I really love seeing/hearing other people’s art! Keep up the good work! 

Hide contents

I’d totally sit on it :huntyga:

Thanks! That’s what a bunch of people said about it and I can’t wait to release this in about a week :D

Spoiler

Or have it sit on you? :huntyga:

Newpolitics

love this so much :party:

i gotta hear your new album

good luck on the journey :saira:

A falling star fell from your heart and landed in my eyes I screamed aloud, as it tore through them, and now it's left me blind

8 minutes ago, Newpolitics said:

love this so much :party:

i gotta hear your new album

good luck on the journey :saira:

It’s gonna be a while, but so far it sounds pretty different from Technology, as you can hear :legend:

Newpolitics
3 minutes ago, ProjectJoanne said:

It’s gonna be a while, but so far it sounds pretty different from Technology, as you can hear :legend:

wait u debut album is technology u gotta send me a link or share it. i really love to listen to it after this :messga:

A falling star fell from your heart and landed in my eyes I screamed aloud, as it tore through them, and now it's left me blind

1 hour ago, Newpolitics said:

wait u debut album is technology u gotta send me a link or share it. i really love to listen to it after this :messga:

Ok but just warning you, it’s almost nothing like this, it’s a lot more pop and electronic :laughga:

https://open.spotify.com/album/3BF3xCNlBLCapdT8yZ5Hd2?si=mQLfiiHCQfGzQUPppoxLvg

Archived