💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
event

Experiencing The HausLabs PopUp & Meeting Gaga for GGD!

ChicaSkas

Featured Posts

Glamourpuss

This was a wonderful read, thanks for sharing. I love your makeover and your interaction with Gaga. :heart:

That recording of everyone singing Bad Romance as she arrived gave me chills. I could feel the excitement and energy and I wish I could have been there. :pawsup:

This event has now cemented Haus Labs as one of my favourite eras. :diane:

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, ChicaSkas said:

"Hi Katharine! GagaDaily is my favorite site. But you knew that." 

giphy.gif

who will love me when the night is over

gagasicebath

Thank you so much for sharing this with us. I love that the whole Haus Labs team sounds so kind and helpful, LG really does practice what she preaches when it comes to surrounding herself with good people.

It’s so nice to hear that everyone was respectful, treated her like an actual human, and gave her the space she needed.

It sounds like an amazing experience ❤️

mister max

Awesome post :flutter: thank you for sharing the experience Chica :sara:

Buy ARTPOP on itunes or smth?

IMG-2699.jpg

Can you image Gaga with that wig and glasses? For an era?

A dream, literally a dream. 

OT, this is awesome. Sounds like a wonderful experience, and while not exactly the same, I've always had similar experience in the sense of respect, awe and admiration whenever I get to see her IRL. 

(And while it's cool she reads GagaDaily, low-key it also makes me sad because people can be consistently mean and nasty on here.)

Thanks for the report!  As someone who doesn't wear make-up or know anything about make-up myself, I felt like I was able to put myself in your shoes like I was there!

Franch Toast

Thank you for your vivid, detailed write-up which allowed me to picture myself there. It sounds like a magical event! 

You look gorgeous in your photo rocking Glam Attack and other products, though I'm sure you're lovely without the makeup too!

I'm glad you experienced such a meaningful, special time and that you both respected Gaga's space but also were able to engage her. Yes, Haus Labs is kind of like a gateway drug. 

And thank you so much for including the full recording of all of you serenading her with "Bad Romance." I'm so touched by all of this. :heart: What a special moment!

She/Her/Hers

What an amazing experience! Thank you so much for sharing it with us, and in such detail. :heart:

Did you have to line up overnight to be one of the first 50??

JazzGa

Chica!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am so glad you got to attend! You are the best LM to ever live.... let's promote ha to Ambassador Monster :sara: Your write-ups are always so detailed! It feels like I was there <3

What were those golden glittery skincare goos in the lab beakers!??!?! Those look so exciting! Could they be a new HL product? A primer/moisturizer, cleanser, or skin frost? 

God created Adam and Eve, but Gọdga collabed with Brian🎺 and Steve🎷

Marilyn MonHoe
1 hour ago, Doot said:

IMG-2699.jpg

Can you image Gaga with that wig and glasses? For an era?

A dream, literally a dream. 

OT, this is awesome. Sounds like a wonderful experience, and while not exactly the same, I've always had similar experience in the sense of respect, awe and admiration whenever I get to see her IRL. 

(And while it's cool she reads GagaDaily, low-key it also makes me sad because people can be consistently mean and nasty on here.)

Yes especially the people that get triggered about anything remotely positive regarding Haus Labs :laughga:

OT: This was a great read! I really enjoyed how you articulately described the whole atmosphere of the store and how Gaga’s team was sure to be polite and eager to help people that aren’t makeup experts.

Well done! :sara: 

ChicaSkas
2 hours ago, the Devil of Pop said:

Chica!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am so glad you got to attend! You are the best LM to ever live.... let's promote ha to Ambassador Monster :sara: Your write-ups are always so detailed! It feels like I was there <3

What were those golden glittery skincare goos in the lab beakers!??!?! Those look so exciting! Could they be a new HL product? A primer/moisturizer, cleanser, or skin frost? 

I think they were a makeup base. I’ll have to ask the HausLabs team ! 

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

Archived