💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new video

Halsey - Finally // beautiful stranger

Teal Ambition

Featured Posts

Teal Ambition

This is so different from her usual sound. I think this song will be a grower  :flutter:

▌│█║▌║▌║ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ║▌║▌║█│▌

LilyLark

It's a good song. Wonder if her stans will lose their sh*t like some little monsters since she's changed her sound up?

I LOVE GGD
25 minutes ago, Teal Ambition said:

This is so different from her usual sound. I think this song will be a grower  :flutter:

Her Joanne era is coming

joanne million reasons GIF by Lady Gaga

not a french fry

I read: Halsey- finally a beautiful voice:sharon:

social experiment gone wrong

Magneto

This is so different for her. The verses have this flow similar to You&I and 4 non blondes 

Free my mind

Newpolitics

Wow I love it . Glad halsey is adopting hwr own image and sound now. Good for her:lolly:

A falling star fell from your heart and landed in my eyes I screamed aloud, as it tore through them, and now it's left me blind

darkchylde

it's really good though, hit me like a truck. this album is shaping like nothing i wouldve expected from her

BlingNotTheMusic

Shallah's impact tho :huntyga:

Tbh I'm NOT a big fan of Halsey at all, but her newest songs have really spoke to me. Much less autotune, much more interesting production. Kudos :applause:

Newpolitics
39 minutes ago, AHippieIsBorn said:

Shallah's impact tho :huntyga:

Tbh I'm NOT a big fan of Halsey at all, but her newest songs have really spoke to me. Much less autotune, much more interesting production. Kudos :applause:

agree with u 100% . i love how halsey has changed herself from the typical feature girl to her own persona which is wanted to be indie pop . nightmare and grave yard are considered for me one the best songs released this year

A falling star fell from your heart and landed in my eyes I screamed aloud, as it tore through them, and now it's left me blind

Archived