💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Twitter Monsters are going to hurt Gaga's career one day

LilyLark

Featured Posts

LilyLark
1 minute ago, Mudkip said:

I mean technically we did win worst fanbase of the year either in the Born This Way or ARTPOP era :vegas: 

True, true. Although I think stans of any of the KPOP groups are probably the most intense, nowadays.

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply
nenhures
6 minutes ago, LilyLark said:

True, but I wouldn't be surprised if they drove her completely off social media at this point.

Nah, I think the pros of Gaga being on social media on her terms (posting what she wants and when she wants to) far outweigh the cons and she knows, much like every other big name that's accustomed to social media, that the behavior of some doesn't equate the behavior of all and Gaga was never one to shy away from berating us for crossing the line (like with the Ed Sheeran situation) so I'm sure she knows how to deal with this stuff.

Shitty people will always exist regardless of their fave having their back or not. The internet just facilitates negative interactions because we're all behind a screen and it's much easier to be bold, not to mention that the whole environment of stan Twitter encourages that type of behavior so it's not hard to see why people follow a horde mentality and act such way.

There's plenty of kind, loving and sensible people in this fanbase and I'm sure Gaga knows that as well as we do.

joannesrats
30 minutes ago, LilyLark said:

I mean, Taylor got a sh*tload of negative headlines about Swifties behavior towards Scooter. It went way beyond "stan twitter." It doesn't hurt her career, but it is not like it does her any good, either.

Yes so we agree, it does not hurt her career! So it doesn't matter. 

Lion Heart

"One day" ? :rip: 

They already have. 

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

Neight Shayde

It's not going to hurt her career, but it's going to hurt her relationship with us. She's not as interactive as she used to be, and that's our fault.

Lilmonzter
2 hours ago, LilyLark said:

LOL I mean monsters are gonna drive Gaga off one of these days. She seemed truly angry about the Ed Sheeran mess a few years ago.

Very true

Tone it down people 

Sing C'est la vie 

gypsy101
3 hours ago, LilyLark said:

Taylor ended up getting a fair amount of bad press over the Swifties behavior with Scooter.

did this even happen though

FameHookah

One day lajdkajdkahd 😂

Twitter stans already did LOTS of damage since 2011

Like spreading Lind Perry's tweet about TIHTY, harrasing people, the soccer moms, calling adele fat, spreading the 100 people meme, the Starbucks scams, the shameles ARTPOP prostitution tweets and so on..

WTF is MDNA

FameHookah
10 hours ago, LilyLark said:

LOL I mean monsters are gonna drive Gaga off one of these days. She seemed truly angry about the Ed Sheeran mess a few years ago.

She hates us since ARTPOP, she said she stoped visiting GGD (yeah sure :v) 

And she became more distant from us, dont forget all the shade she threw at us at enigma and Nikkie's video.. she knows but she cant say a lot, it must be so hard for her tbh.

WTF is MDNA

Sanne Godijn
2 minutes ago, FameHookah said:

She hates us since ARTPOP, she said she stoped visiting GGD (yeah sure :v) 

And she became more distant from us, dont forget all the shade she threw at us at enigma and Nikkie's video.. she knows but she cant say a lot, it must be so hard for her tbh.

I am 100% sure that gaga knows that not all her fans are like this dont worry

Mister G
11 hours ago, KleinGa said:

Girl breathe. Monsters have been this way since the very beginning. At one point, they were the most ruthless and vile fanbase on Twitter. Gaga’s career seemed to have done fine 10 years later. 
The Billie mess was sooo tame compared to what wouldve happened if this were 2010/11.

Amen to this.

Gagaloo911

Nahh. She's fine. Twitter stans are irrelevant and trash no one takes them seriously they a joke.

And even if it creates a few bad headlines, as they say, bad press is still press afterall :bon:

Gaga will remain unbothered. 

Archived