Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Gaga has arrived at Haus Labs

ydnmnme

Featured Posts

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

LET ALL OF THEM SCREAM "WHERE'S LG6, WE WON'T BUY ANYTHING FROM HAUS LABS IF YOU WOULDN'T RELEASE LG6 THIS YEAR"

Just now, xoxo Craig said:

Finally? She's been looking amazing for the longest 

Finally, like i was waiting to see her. To be honest she always looks awesome to me. Although sometimes she looks especially awsome. 🙂

JudasJustDance
1 minute ago, Big Brother said:

LET ALL OF THEM SCREAM "WHERE'S LG6, WE WON'T BUY ANYTHING FROM HAUS LABS IF YOU WOULDN'T RELEASE LG6 THIS YEAR"

THEY SHOULD BLOCK the exit PREVENTING her from leaving until she gives up the LG6 release date

what a freaking serve:icega:  it’s like BTW/TFM but idk what that word is like high couture or something? :laughga: I personally have been enjoying her ‘crazy’ looks recently because they’ve been done really nicely and they don’t look messy . Elegant but crazy. 

love this look:pawsup:

her claw:bradley:

MonsterMom
8 minutes ago, xoxo Craig said:

I know you don't mean this in this way but I just want to say that we should appreciate ALL sides of Gaga, including a stripped back/classy or weird Gaga like today. I don't just love this Gaga, I love every Gaga  :heart:

No I didn’t mean it like that! One of the reasons I love her is because she has so many sides...that being said, this is probably my favorite one :icega:

xoxo Craig
5 minutes ago, Joshuaaaa said:

She's looks like a christmas angel, maybe a christmas album or single ?!:ally:

Gonna frame it and put it on my tree :ally:

End Racism Now

7 minutes ago, MrG1087 said:

The nails remind me of that Monster Skeleton Claw she wore back during The Monster Ball during Lovegame.

The pink hair and bow and dress are everything omg :firega:

b01fedf8327293c20ca666490fe0085f--lady-g

+

5 minutes ago, Keanu Reeves said:

nails giving me haus labs 'fame' launch teas

lady-gaga-fame-garticle-4.jpg

=

odt.png

a manicured hybrid that withstands …

xoxo Craig
1 minute ago, MonsterMom said:

No I didn’t mean it like that! One of the reasons I love her is because she has so many sides...that being said, this is probably my favorite one :icega:

I know I know, don't worry :kara:

End Racism Now

Archived