💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Camila’s voice on Romance has gotten real annoying

Lighter

Featured Posts

Lighter

Her debut was bearable I mean Havana and that whole Camila album.

But the squeakyness from Señorita to all these tracks went to a hundred (i listened to the leak). It’s not even anything shady, It LITERALLY is so unpleasant I don’t know who her sound engineer is but they did her DIRTY. 

ChromaticPrincess

*insert Kim K gif here* 

✨oh the lights dim while we’re dancing yeah the floor is shaking in this disco heaven✨

Candy Gaga

Have you heard that Never Be The Same song. The part where she says nicotine heroine is absolute ear torture. She's always been like this

3 minutes ago, Candy Gaga said:

Have you heard that Never Be The Same song. The part where she says nicotine heroine is absolute ear torture. She's always been like this

This is my favorite part of the song :huntyga: my taste is cancelled I guess

Sickness
10 minutes ago, Candy Gaga said:

Truly nails on a chalkboard. I couldn't believe people in the studio thought it was ok to do that.

I remember when I heard Shameless the first time, first thought was: how could people sh*t so much on Britney for her live vocals when this gurl sounds annoying as hell with her recorded vocals from a studio?!  The song has become half bearable but her voice in some song is really not IT.

51 minutes ago, Candy Gaga said:

The part where she says nicotine heroine is absolute ear torture

:air:

I knew I wasn't the only one ksksksk

툭 까보면 어김없이 소리질러와

I know right, I really try to like her 

But it's so difficult to :saladga:

툭 까보면 어김없이 소리질러와

Just now, LateToCult said:

Nothing will ever top the absolute ear torture that was Perfect Illusion tbh.

:triggered:

툭 까보면 어김없이 소리질러와

nenhures

Camila's vocals have been clowned by everyone and their mother since her Fifth Harmony days tbh. Havana was actually really catchy but I've tried to enjoy her other releases and couldn't vibe with them at all.

Lighter
57 minutes ago, Candy Gaga said:

And now it seems like they added robots and autotune to her already screeching falsettos

HoneyB

Agreed. I want to enjoy her work but her voice is so grating and annoying to me:bradley:

💋 𝕊𝕥𝕖𝕡 𝕐𝕒 ℂ𝕠𝕠𝕜𝕚𝕖𝕤 𝕌𝕡💋🍪

I dislike her voice since her 5H days. It gets worse every time. I enjoy some of her songs but it’s hard to like her.

The night sky tells all

Archived