Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

DWUW: one of Gaga's best?

Babel

Featured Posts

We can all agree that R. K*lly is trash. But can we talk about how DWUW is one of Gaga's best songs?

Lyrics: 

Production: 

Vocal delivery: 

Bop: Yes.

Iconic: Sure.

Even the R. K*lly feature feels natural, not like a rent-a-rapper slapped into it. Sadly, I don't think the Xtina version is as good as this one. 

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply
TEANUS

It’s definitely one of her best....it’s a shame what happened really. And shame on R. Kelly I mean, such a wasted talent and sledgehammer song....

British social ladies with upturned pinkies, glasses clinking // xoxoTEANUS

Jose P

Actually yes. It’s an amazing song and the R.Kelly version is the best one. Too bad he’s trash bc he really worked perfectly with her in this track.

It is really good, and it definitely could have been huge.  I remember there were people walking around singing it at my high school even though there was no video to really promote the song. (christina version replaced the original in my playlists tho)

Lord Temptation

It was such a bold experiment. I mean, for a while EVERYONE wanted to work with R. Kelly :excuseu:

Pop Music

It is a great song but I much prefer the xtina version 

@Davian:stalkga:

Gaga 💝Taylor 💝Carly Rae 💝Rina 💝MARINA 💝Britney💝Lights 💝Shania 💝Sigrid💝

Reginald

Agreed. 

DJWS absolutely SLAYED the production on this song (and it's remix). 

BlackSwan Cat & Mouse

Lilmonzter

I actually love this version but what a SHAME how things turned out

H0KvyVBNnez88ACRrSGyssPvtNY1XjEVzJWPyS7m

For penance I want the bitch with the bell to hang around his jail cell ringing it saying shame for atleast 1 hour.

Sing C'est la vie 

Curunir

Never found it that amazing :flop:

Sure the production is sleek and the vocals are good, but it never felt as strong as people made it out to be, or the rest of ARTPOP for that matter...

Ryusei

Over time i actually grew to like the Xtina version better :whitney: we love to see it. The solo version is great too

Musery

Archived